artfull dodger

Portland summer 2018

artfull dodger

Ok, its the week of Portland, Indiana show, any reports or pics.  Been awfully quite on this one.  This is the BIG one for the Indiana/Ohio area.   One pic looked like a bit of a mud bog in the swap meet area.  A friend sent me that one on facebook.   Curious if I need to put the chains on the back of the Horse so I do not get hung up pulling my friend on his sulky

953 nut

:woohoo:                                       :text-yeahthat:                                    :wwp:

artfull dodger

I am loading up now, will try to get a few pics while driving around.    Thanks to a shutdown week at work next week, I have nothing to spend, so just there to enjoy the sights.      Mike the Aspie

beehive

Was over there this afternoon. Very Small showing of Wheelhorse tractors. Yes it was a muddy mess, defiantly need a golf cart with agri grips on the back or a wheelhorse with them.

artfull dodger

Tell me about it, will post a few pics later once I get them downloaded off my phone.  Got the Horse stuck once, was unable to go down many isles of the swap meet due to the mud bog it was.   Needed my Honda Recon 250 to get around if those were not outlawed(yet massive lifted golf carts and super wide gator style things are OK????) Definatly need some bar tires on the Horse.  Almost put on my snowchains but it would have made for a rough ride on the city streets from the Boy Scouts parking lot to the show.   Only bought one smal thing, a red flashing barricade light for the last car on my ride on scale train(required at most club tracks that last car have red light or lantern)     Mike the Aspie