Sign in to follow this  
Goat 2141

520h

Goat 2141

Were would fine a cab or how to make one .

WVHillbilly520H

Original Cab Company still sales them new, or keep watching the classifieds section as they do come available often enough, any long frame B,C,3,4 or500 series cab will work , Jeff.

• Like 2

Goat 2141

I have 520h how do you know if its long or short frame 

WVHillbilly520H

If it's any model other than what I listed above usually made before 1973.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• WVHillbilly520H
      By WVHillbilly520H
      @WHX24, @PeacemakerJack, @ebinmaine, @JCM, @shallowwatersailor, @pullstart, @Horse Newbie, @elcamino/wheelhorse, @Ed Kennell, and the rest of RS ....

As I have mentioned before I would be getting snow removal tools for my Mahindra eMax 22, the whole package plow, blower and soft cab, I had purchased a Kubota set-up a couple years back with the intentions of modifying it to fit/work with it but after careful consideration decided just to sell it to help pay for the correct set-up built for Mahindra (by Berco in Canada), I ordered it the end of October and its showed at the dealer in PA right before Christmas and I just picked it up Friday, and today got the sub-frame (which both the plow and blower use so you can switch between with ease) assembled and mounting brackets installed on the tractor frame (the only thing I don't like is you have to switch these brackets back and forth between this and the mower deck mounts "not quite WH easy" but after a few times it may not be so bad ), then installed the sub-frame , snow plow and ran the hydraulic lines and plugged into the loader/sector valve. The cab and blower assembly will follow within the next few days/weeks. Pics and a little video of it in operation.

20210110_163214.mp4
    • BIGMIKE
      By BIGMIKE
      I bought an old Original snow cab off Craigslist this Sunday. It's not the Wheel Horse version though. I got it cheap enough to take a chance of fitting it up. The seller said it was a Universal cab previously fitted to a Ford 100LGT. The brackets and frame come close to fitting but I an going to have to do some fabrication. It came with no instructions and so far I have had no luck finding instructions  for such an old cab.

It's made from pretty heavy canvas, not vinyl, and in really good condition for the apparent age. it also doesn't have a hard top, it has a canvas top made from the same material as the rest of it. I mocked it up and tried to figure out where the frame pieces that I have fit. I did find an instruction sheet on the Original Cab website. Cab Kit No. 4058 to fit the GT-14 has frame parts that look real close to what I have. I think I can fabricate what I need from the pictures.
      Here is a few pictures of what I have so far.

BIGMIKE

• Steffen_Brandt
      By Steffen_Brandt
      Hey all.

Just wanted to show you all, what I purchased for My Wheel Horse 518 back in the spring.

I am sorry to say, but you cannot but this cab in the US. But it is so nice! Lights, sprinkler and wiper. And it is real auto glass. 

It is attached in a matter of minutes and Will be so comfortable in the winter.

• white-box
      By white-box
      I have been looking for a snow cab.  Seller has one off an 87-310-8.  I want to mount it preferably on my 87-418-A.  Did they make different sizes for different tractors?  Does anyone have a chart to see what they fit?

I have 2 other machines that are similar sizes but I was hoping to dedicate the 418-A to exclusively snow work.  It is an amazing tool.  My son runs it all day and collects close to a $100 per driveway in big storms.  Amazing tool!

• slufoot733
      By slufoot733
      I am considering a snow cab for my 1978 D200. The blowback while snowblowing can be a real 'chiller'. Anyone have any suggestions on an aftermarket cab available at a reasonable price? Or an easy way to build one?

Thanks,

Kevin