Sign in to follow this  
fritz

please pray for me

lostmale28

Hey man, sorry to hear about your loss. I know its rough to lose a loved one. If you are on yahoo look me up at lost_male28 if you ever need to talk and just want someone to listen. You'll be in my prayers !

fritz

thank you all. i have not learned much. i would like any one who can to come to the funural. i dont know when it is. my fathers wife has control over everything. it ticks me off. but it hurts more. everyone keeps saying she has control. i feel like im failing my father. i have not learned much. but my uncle says they have confirmed it suicide.................... i dont know whatr to do. Thank you for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HorseFixer

Devin sorry for your loss! MJ's and my deepest condolences! Prayer sent!

pond195520032003

Devin, sorry for your loss :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

Kathy and I will be driving down from Michigan....

Don't worry Devin.....you shouldn't worry about what to do....

Your not failing.... I would think your father would be proud

of how your handling yourself. Just try to be at peace.....

Let us know when and where for the funeral in an email or pm.

whfan74

Devin,

I am so sorry....please know that there are many people praying for you and your family. We all hope that you continue to contribute positively in our lives as well as many others.

We are all thinking of you!

fritz

I am doing some what better. The funural is on Sunday. The Viewing is at 1-3 and the Funural 3-5. It is at Debaun Funural Home on Springhill Road in Terre Haute, Indiana. I would like anyone that can come to please do. Thank You.

Devin

Operator

TDB- Mike I have a feeling you have big shoulders, can you bring condolances from us who can't make it?

No matter how big we are, we all need a little holding up once in awhile.

Now we need a proper emoticon---

Randy

bell

I'll be there Devin...

Teddy da Bear

Randy......I don't know about big shoulders...

But this is just the time when human beings have

to come together and support another who needs it.

Just like all of you did when my wife was ill.

I already told Devin....we will be there for him...

And I will bring all your thoughts and prayers with me.

fritz

they had the memorial service for him at the prison. I am doing alot better. I cried so much then. Now it seems like I cant cry no more at all!!!! but I know sunday will be harder than today. I appreciate everything thatyou have all said. If any of you guys work for the federal government You have lost one of your own. I am going to try to write an obituary type thing on here to honour him if that is okay with you all. If it aint please tell me. I will probly do that tomrow. So please dont let me start working on it then not let me post it. Thank you.

Devin

Duff

Devin, I'm not one of the Moderators, but I will step up and speak for what I hope is the vast majority of the members. Although we all met here because of our love for these red tractors, the stronger bond we share is we are all human beings passing through this life, each with his or her own challenges, triumphs, joys, and Lord knows, moments of incredible sorrow. I'd like to think that when this Forum was designed, wiser minds than mine realized this and created this area called "Non tractor related discussion" so we could get to know each other better, and to offer support, advice and consolation during tough times, as well as to share life's good times and accomplishments.

So in my humble opinion, I think it is very much all right for you to post an obituary for your father here. I, and I am sure many others, would like to know something about the man you care so much about and helped to make you the man you have become.

Another very important thing - real men do cry, and anyone who tells you otherwise either has a heart of stone or isn't being honest with himself. There's no shame in it. Today was rough, Sunday will be rougher, but you are showing us a ton of strength and character, and we know you'll get through this and move on to make your father proud of you. My faith tells me that my own Dad is still watching me even though he passed away a few years ago; your Dad will watch you, too. You have not disappointed him or let him down. I work with young folks every day, and I wish I could find more who have your courage and sense of decency. Never lose sight of your values or your dreams - you're on the right road.

You remain in my prayers.........

Duff :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

Duff....just about the same thing I told him in pm.

But something else I would like for you to consider doing Devin.

Copy and paste the obituary "link" here. Then all can go to it

if they wish to. I would have done it for you....but that is something

for you to decide to do.

I wrote my father's obituary when he died. But it was not a typical

one of sadness. I wrote about the man I wanted people to remember.

So I picked an especially happy event I had with my father and

wrote in great detail about that. Funny thing...minister asked the

congregation if they could guess who wrote it.... and the smiles came

my way and it made me feel better.

Give'r a try.... But we will be honored by whatever you decide to

write.

Operator

Nicely said Duff, All you guys

Randy

buckrancher

devin

sorry to hear of your loss

you are in our prayer's

CasualObserver

So please dont let me start working on it then not let me post it. Thank you.

Devin, I'm sure I speak for all the mods when I say feel free to do so or as Mike suggested post the link. Whichever you feel up to. I think the fact that you want to honor your father is excellent, and you can obviously see there are a tremendous amount of folks here who support you in spirit.

Rideawaysenior

Devin,

I just saw the article in the Tribe Star. I'm very sorry for your loss. We are all here to support you and help you through this difficult time. Let your faith lead you here and lean on those you know you can for the support. As many others here have said, you are not alone. TDB is heading there and I'm sure will be a welcome friend to you. Hang in there, you will get through this.

Your Friend,

Jack

bustedglass

Dear Devin,

I can't be there in person. But, please know that I will be there in spirit. Hang in there, we are ALL with you ..........

KyBlue

Well, as so many others have said... even thou I can't be there in person, I am there with you in spirit. Thou it has been my experience that, that does'nt always help. TDB and others being there will be a big help thou I'm sure.

Just remember that even thou we can't be there with you tomorrow, we all want to be.

glenn27

I am doing some what better. The funural is on Sunday. The Viewing is at 1-3 and the Funural 3-5. It is at Debaun Funural Home on Springhill Road in Terre Haute, Indiana. I would like anyone that can come to please do. Thank You.

Devin

Sorry for your loss--and plse know that prayers are lifted..........

take care--

glenn

illinilefttackle

Sorry for your loss Devin-Everyone else has expressed my same feelings-Celebrate your Dads life-don't dwell on his death. Mourning is a complicated thing-let your feelings out-don't be afraid to ask for emotional help. Remember, your Dads blood flows in your veins-make him proud.

When I lost my parents-the one thing that gave me more peace than anything-was to remember they are in a "better place" now. No aches and pains, no sorrow, just a sense of peace and tranquility. Best of Luck Devin!-AL

sorekiwi

So sorry for your loss, Devin.

Be strong, but remember its OK to cry as well. You've made a lot of friends here in a short time, you can lean on us anytime you need to.

Mike

fritz

I met Mr. Teddy Da Bear. He's really nice guy. I appreciated him coming to my dad's funeral. I am doing a lot better. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It was a big turn out. If any of you all need anything I would do my best to help you out. Me and Mr. Teddy Da Bear went out to eat. We talked about horses and that helped me a lot!! Thank You Mr. Teddy Da Bear.

Thank you Every one~!!!!

Devin

Teddy da Bear

Devin...it was my honor and pleasure to be with you on this day.

However....I must point out.... Jon (Bell) came too.

And there were about 8 other people there at the table when we

went for a bite to eat.... :thumbs:

And now for a serious side. It was really a moving experience for

me to meet Devin and be there. I did not know what Devin even

looked like. I asked somebody to point him out to me.

Devin was with members of his family. This person told Devin

that I had been looking for him. I could see Devin was very

emotional about the day and rightfully so. But when I told him

who I was......I could see in his eyes what he was feeling.

He grabbed onto me with a man size "teddy da bear" hug and

held on..... I think Devin was telling me.....he was so relieved

that I was there. I was really glad to be such a help.

Devin is one in a million.

And conducted himself so well at the service. His dad would

have been really proud.

It was a wonderful service with military honors.

Minister was a very strong and stirring speaker.

I met gdpudge, Devin's friend. I also met Devin's girl....

Oh man guys! Devin really knows how to pick em! She's great

just like Devin.

So glad I could be there for ya Devin......but man my buns are

sore from sitting.... Was about a 500 mile round trip....I wouldn't

have missed for anything... :whistle:

Butch

Glad to see something nice came out of this sad day.