Zeek

Relocation Time

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: That thing just needs some NOS wide white walls...

then, one of these to match.  :greetings-wavingyellow:

SCHWINN-FASTBACK-STING-RAY-Bicycle-Seat-Schwinn-Approved-SILVER-w-MYLAR

Zeek
6 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:rolleyes: That thing just needs some NOS wide white walls...

then, one of these to match.  :greetings-wavingyellow:

SCHWINN-FASTBACK-STING-RAY-Bicycle-Seat-Schwinn-Approved-SILVER-w-MYLAR

That seat was from the Elton John Special . . . I have the other one :D

Zeek
On 11/16/2018 at 9:06 AM, buckrancher said:

Hi guys be sure to go to the webster flea market on Mondays (the west side is the best side)

my parents lived in busnell

brian

Hey! We were up there two weeks ago, it was the only place I could walk around, drink a $3 beer and look at guns for sale all at the same time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WHX??

Only thing I can do for ya Zeek is send ya some fresh cheese curds. ... with an address  of gypsy how does that happen?  :lol:

Seriously with the banana seats  and sting rays sure does bring back so  many mammories.... :)

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

WHX??

Holy crap spell check I meant  memories  Zeek! Live the dream dude!

Edited by WHX21
  • Confused 1

wallfish
20 hours ago, WHX21 said:

Seriously with the banana seats  and sting rays sure does bring back so  many mammories.... 

I'll have to let ya off the hook on this one since this is a family site :ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

roadapples

We'll miss you at the show, but good to hear from ya...

• Heart 1

squonk

No Tecky Smoke! :(

• Haha 1

rmaynard

Good to hear from you again Tom. I too will miss you guys at the show this year. Just doesn't seem right. But like all my friends and relatives who have moved from this area to Florida, you will be back when you get tired of the heat. We have friends who have been in Mt. Dora for about 10 years but are looking to relocate to Indiana as soon as they find a suitable home.

Mrs. M and I will be in Florida with the daughter's family the week of September 28. Will be about 1-1/2 hours away, so chances of meeting up with you are slim, but who knows?

How about posting some more pictures of that building? 

• Like 1

stevebo

Good to hear you are settled in Zeek. I hope you enjoy the new place. Remember you are retired so you have nothing but time now to work on stuff!

• Like 1

WHX??

Quite the horse barn Zeek and the z turn looks real hi-test:handgestures-thumbupright:

How far from @19richie66 are you? Get him over to help with the new house fixes! Hear tell he pretty good at remodels...a little slooow too but good! :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

clueless

Welcome to Florida, if your a cold sissy then your damn sure in the right place. It's June time to start learning about what you need to do for Hurricane Season. Other than the heat, hurricanes and retired yankees (oops) :rolleyes: it's a great place to live. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

r356c

Welcome to Central Florida, Zeek. Good choice with the Bushnell area. It should stay semi-rural for a while longer.

Your Bahia grass pasture is in for a real treat getting mowed with that beast of a Gravely!

If the pasture needs over seeding, try https://hancockseed.com.

The seed is grown only a few miles from your location, so it will be well adapted for the local conditions.

I'm sure the horses will still find plenty to do.

Edited by r356c
  • Like 2

953 nut

Great to hear from you. If you get tired of the Sunshine State you can always consider becoming a "Half Back"!  I was born in New York State, lived in Florida most of my adult life and then mover half way back and settled in the mountains of North Carolina.

:text-coolphotos:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19richie66
12 hours ago, WHX22 said:

Quite the horse barn Zeek and the z turn looks real hi-test:handgestures-thumbupright:

How far from @19richie66 are you? Get him over to help with the new house fixes! Hear tell he pretty good at remodels...a little slooow too but good! :laughing-rolling:

Can’t even finish my own house and you’re pimpin me out to do other’s :laughing-rolling:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

ericj

Glad to see  you found a new home, but sad to see you've left good old Pa, and you won't make the show. We'll all hope you can make it next year and years to come. good luck with the new home

eric j

• Like 1

itsmeraymond

Good luck with your new house! Best of luck on your major remodel :)

• Like 1

dells68

Great to see you settled Zeek!  I’m a little jealous of all of that storage space!  I wish you all the best at your new digs and might I say you look a lot less stressed these days.  I’ve got 9 more until I can hang up my hat then it’s on!  We’ll miss you at the show.  Be safe!

• Like 1

itsmeraymond

Btw, if you will need a source that could provide for your kitchen countertop. Just in case you might need. I got my granite with them. You can check this source if you want. Enjoy!

• Like 2

Zeek
On 6/3/2019 at 6:20 AM, rmaynard said:

Good to hear from you again Tom. I too will miss you guys at the show this year. Just doesn't seem right. But like all my friends and relatives who have moved from this area to Florida, you will be back when you get tired of the heat. We have friends who have been in Mt. Dora for about 10 years but are looking to relocate to Indiana as soon as they find a suitable home.

Mrs. M and I will be in Florida with the daughter's family the week of September 28. Will be about 1-1/2 hours away, so chances of meeting up with you are slim, but who knows?

How about posting some more pictures of that building? 

Some building pics. It's hard to tell from the pics, but the doors on the front are 10' high a 6' in the rear and a 24'x40' dimension. They framed it for windows, but I didn't get them installed yet.

20190501_082011.jpg.f040843e3fd281a4086753047ddf6e2f.jpg

20190501_082957.jpg.bfd5ba8d16a1059989f3ce0e28474aaa.jpg

20190503_122425.jpg.ebf28684de2264cca28b7ff11ad85145.jpg

20190509_181605.jpg.c438f2e942d74787cbbd98e6e1f2555f.jpg

We put sod down around the base to keep the soil in place. Rainey season is coming and it's mostly sugar sand here so you can't throw grass seed and straw down, it will just wash away. After spreading 2,500 lbs. of sod I discovered a few aches I didn't have before.

20190530_120533.jpg.c810471f58e0fd8b5e75bd4a67e1be54.jpg

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

Warad1959
On 6/4/2019 at 9:51 PM, itsmeraymond said:

Btw, if you will need a source that could provide for your kitchen countertop. Just in case you might need. I got my granite with them. You can check this source if you want. Enjoy!

I had my quartz from them also. That SOURCE really is the best!

WHX??

Looks like you could dang near get the RV in there for storage. Mine ain't even a year old and already the sun is doing it's thing.

Zeek

Well I FINALLY finished painting the entire inside of the house as well as replacing two bath vanities/sinks/etc.

20190719_132013.jpg.408facb499d3fadece3ee1bb44e287cc.jpg

Plus I got up a little memorabilia from PA. I live right off I75 in FL so at least they don't think it was stolen here :angelic-halo:

20190708_165025.jpg.23c7dbfbb3991a07e73b057d520e6275.jpg

Unfortunately over the past few months I developed a painful shoulder issue that has resulted in two shots and an MRI. Two labrum tears (not rotator cuff fortunately) . . . so we'll see if the last shot of yesterday works:pray: If not knife time :doh:

• Like 2

Pullstart

Sorry to hear about your shoulder, get well soon!

• Heart 1