Jackson3

Thinning the herd

Jackson3

After rebuilding two of my five wheel horses I have decided to sell three. 1994 310-8, 1975 c100,and a 1981  c81. I have rebuilt the mower deck for the c81. No deck for the c100 I used it to plow the garden and in winter the snow plow went to work. I also have a 36 inch tiller that I put on the 1994, just took it off and put on the 42 inch mower deck. The 75 and 81 were a complete dismantle with the10 horse going plus .010 for a new rod rings piston and valves. Both machines have been repainted new decals.all new tires on the c81 More information on request. Thanks, Jackson3

• Like 1

rjg854

You should put this in the Classified forum in the for sale section for a post like this. You also need to put a price on each tractor.  

:WRS:. You came to the right place to sell your tractors we love :wh: here, and one other thing :wwp:

• Like 2

ztnoo

Why not put an ad in Classifieds with pics?

Good pics can draw more interest than just a text description.

• Thanks 1

Jackson3

I will tomorrow maybe with pictures. I have followed the forum for five years and have gained a lot of information that has been good

• Like 2

rjg854

This is the place for anything :wh: I'm sure you already know that . I'm sure you'll find great homes for your horses here. 

• Like 1

Jackson3

This is the photo of my tractors that I will put in classified 

48286EBB-754D-42C8-A37E-75EB9E17267A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

steelman

Very nice looking machines. You should have no problems with thinning your herd! 

• Like 1