Tgtack

551 Rat Horse

dells68

Glad you got this little guy Tim.  It's nice to see someone else put their own twist on it.  Very nice job!!

• Like 4

Machineguy

That’d be WAY cooler to ride around at the dragstrip instead of a lame pit bike scooter!!! 

• Like 5

SylvanLakeWH

WOW!

:bow-blue:

• Like 2

MarkS

Pretty cool looking!!:text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Pullstart

Wow Tim, you don’t mess around!  I was just wondering the other day if you’ve done any work on your grand daughter’s B-80... but it looks like you were paying attention to this little guy.  I didn’t think it needed anything but that heat shield you thought about at the big show, but what you’ve done is pretty awesome!

• Like 3

WHX??

Nice Tim ...REAL nice..:handgestures-thumbupright:. Dan beat me to the spindle fab idea but ever give any thought to some 6" LR fronts? Might be too small tho???

I temporarily put same  later style long frame fronts on a 401 just to be able to roll it and do like the looks tho!

• Like 3

Tgtack
13 hours ago, pullstart said:

Wow Tim, you don’t mess around!  I was just wondering the other day if you’ve done any work on your grand daughter’s B-80... but it looks like you were paying attention to this little guy.  I didn’t think it needed anything but that heat shield you thought about at the big show, but what you’ve done is pretty awesome!

Nothing on the B80 yet, this fall after building is up. Rat Horse was far less work and wanted it ready for rest of shows this year.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3