Pullstart

I encountered a Deere fan at my house...

oliver2-44

Send some of that WH chradmua my way....I’m doing good to even “see”  5-7 WH that aren’t mine in a yeay😜

• Like 5

953 nut
5 hours ago, pullstart said:

I have to make plans to go check out 5-7 more Wheelhorses!

:text-yeahthat:                   You must be living a charmed life, I don't know of that many :wh: (outside of my own) in the county! Good job making a convert of the JD man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RedPaul

have to make plans to go check out 5-7 more Wheelhorses!   

:banana-rainbow:

If you need help rescuing :auto-ambulance: a few of those 5 to 7 stallions I would be glad to bring a few back to the Detroit burbs for safe keeping. 

• Haha 2

PeacemakerJack
9 hours ago, pullstart said:

...and through some numbers exchanging, I have to make plans to go check out 5-7 more Wheelhorses!  What a day!:handgestures-thumbupright:

Whoa Kevin!!!! If you keep this up, you’ll have to pm @AMC RULES and figure out how to build a “magic shed” to store your rapidly growing herd!!!:D  

Make sure you link me to the thread when you post pics of these 5-7 horses!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart
8 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

Whoa Kevin!!!! If you keep this up, you’ll have to pm @AMC RULES and figure out how to build a “magic shed” to store your rapidly growing herd!!!:D  

Hey, I’m just doing what my wife says.  She got the guys number and told him I’d call... wouldn’t want to let either one down would I?  :handgestures-thumbupright:  plus I need to get over and visit Jeff again, with an empty truck!

• Haha 5

The Tuul Crib

I'm lucky to see one a year here! Send me some red carma this way!

Pullstart
33 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

I'm lucky to see one a year here! Send me some red carma this way!

I’ll trade ya a WheelHorse for a rust free Chevy!  Those are unheard of in MI!

• Like 1

oneroadkingman

A Rust free Chevy anywhere is great!

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib

Yeah there's a few of those running around here. And I have seen some cars from Michigan and boy howdy y'all use a lot of salt!😳

• Sad 2

Pullstart

Like nobody here can drive... I like about 6-10” of fresh snow under my tires for cruising speed, takes care of all the potholes!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Coulter Caleb

That’s so cool @pullstart! You even turned someone back from the dark side :ph34r: :ROTF: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Pullstart
On 7/29/2018 at 11:20 PM, PeacemakerJack said:

Finally getting some some space that I could call a magic shed in the back 40x80...  My in-laws have been moving out lately.  We’ve only been here a year and a half :ychain:

F54C2C40-AD56-42DC-9222-EDB5F06788A1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

LengerichKA88
On 7/30/2018 at 12:50 PM, pullstart said:

Like nobody here can drive... I like about 6-10” of fresh snow under my tires for cruising speed, takes care of all the potholes!

I always knew as a kid when we crossed from Indiana into Michigan.... the ride went from smooth to concussion inducing 😂😂:ychain:

• Haha 2

953 nut
5 hours ago, pullstart said:

Finally getting some some space that I could call a magic shed in the back 40x80...  My in-laws have been moving out lately.  We’ve only been here a year and a half :ychain:

F54C2C40-AD56-42DC-9222-EDB5F06788A1.jpeg

Is the fork lift staying?    :woohoo:    Now that would be handy, there is enough height to do three stories of :wh: shelves!

• Sad 1

Pullstart

That one won’t stay forever, but he gave me a sit down one.  That’s the good news.  

Bad news is that the battery is shot, it’s 24 volts and will cost $1250 for a reconditioned one.  I thought about building a bank of automotive batteries in series and parallel to get the 24 volts and a lot of amps, but the fork lift battery is part of the built in ballast, so I’m not sure what I’ll do.  I doubt I’ll ever get to the point of maxing out capacity either, so do I really need all the ballast?  We’ll see.

• Like 1

953 nut
23 hours ago, pullstart said:

but he gave me a sit down one.

:confusion-confused:               Could be good trade material for another one.

• Like 1

Pullstart
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:confusion-confused:               Could be good trade material for another one.

My thoughts exactly.  I have a couple scrap yard contacts, who are able to trade scrap for scrap.... if anything gasser were to come in, Ikd be all over that trade!

• Excellent 1