WildmanC120

What parts am I missing for my deck adjustment?

WildmanC120

Looks like I am missing the height adjustment for my deck.  What parts are needed?

Is this all I need? Ebay parts

IMG_20180726_181543.jpg

daveoman1966

You are missing the parts in the upper left corner of this schematic. # 41... 3/8" dia threaded rod , and 42...an adjustment knob.   (#31 is just a plastic cap) #40 is the red block bolted to the hoodstand of your tractor.    

Image?arik=dT3IVkQGAhCRF9guJWtb&arib=TO&arim=YNx18n5SdqpI3tgFk8lDFw2&aria=m6LXo_GqaNK_1z0HrN17Zw2&ariz=4&ariv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psep1.biz%2Farinet.asp%3Faribrand%3DTO

Edited by daveoman1966
  • Like 1

Dennys502

daveoman1966

This is a better deal...you get the block too, in case yours breaks.  Also, the one you show is a bit different ....in thread length and with the collar on it.  The one I show here is a sure fit... E-BAY ITEM  292652996350     same price too.

WildmanC120
8 hours ago, daveoman1966 said:

This is a better deal...you get the block too, in case yours breaks.  Also, the one you show is a bit different ....in thread length and with the collar on it.  The one I show here is a sure fit... E-BAY ITEM  292652996350     same price too.

I ordered that one. Thanks

gwest_ca

Keep a plastic cap on the top of the screw. Noticed with the lift up there is no load on the screw and vibration will cause the knob to unscrew it's self off the screw. That may be what happened to the original.

Garry