neil

Are the RJ attachments

neil

About to buy another RJ58 , the tractor comes with these attachments ,can anyone tell me if they are all made by Wheelhorse,

it would be nice if they were all RJ attachments as pretty rare to find an RJ with these that come with the tractor , especially here in UK B70591AD-D3F8-451C-9DA6-4D81F3CEBAEC.pngD7517D25-E13C-4044-B8F2-A54D5E89BB1A.pngEE06BD57-3310-4677-AE46-1F9492B2DA92.pngAFBB4563-5780-4F9D-AE15-1A362AAA830C.png

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

gwest_ca

Click on the photos

This is the oldest disc harrow manual we have

Garry

953 nut

:woohoo:

:text-coolphotos:                                                   Looks like you have struck GOLD there!                                               :handgestures-thumbupright:

AMC RULES

Nice :wh: score Neil...

wonder, is the ID tag, serial # still legible?

stevebo

Looks like a 59' RJ to me. I bought one years ago that came with the same attachments. Nice score!!

Mike'sHorseBarn

There's gold in the hills of the UK! Great score on both the RJ and attachments!

neil

Still has the ID plate / sticker , can’t quite make out the number yet , also still has the exhust guard , bonus .

it looks like it may have had a bit of a repaint at some point in its life due to the paint residue on the ID sticker but not 100% sure , sadly the wheels and seat were painted green , but I’m not complaining .C9155352-1CDC-484B-A213-30A1582BEFF9.png

• Like 1

Anglo Traction

Well done Neil !. Super haul. Is that your fun time booked up for the foreseeable future with it's resurrection to full working order?.  

neil
On 27/07/2018 at 12:01 PM, Anglo Traction said:

Well done Neil !. Super haul. Is that your fun time booked up for the foreseeable future with it's resurrection to full working order?.  

Thanx Richard , I’m gonna have to do some overtime to get this one workable , I may restore at a later date , way too many projects , I am going to sell a few tractors to free up some time 

• Thanks 1

wheelhorseman

Neil here is your disc DP-118

991A9661-DCD5-4355-8D80-C045474BA697.jpeg

• Like 2

wheelhorseman
27 minutes ago, wheelhorseman said:

Neil here is your disc DP-118

991A9661-DCD5-4355-8D80-C045474BA697.jpeg

I found this in a thread could someone move it to the files section??

Wild Bill in VA

Hi Neil,

You lucked out on the RJ-59 (I say 1959 because it was the 78th tractor made over the 1958 20,000 unit production, but note the use of the RJ-58 serial number decal) and you did ok on the cultivator and disc BUT MAN did you really get lucky finding a PH-181 Harrow. The drag harrow ain't easy to find here in the colonies but to find one in the United Kingdom WOW ! You have seen what Wheel Horse parts are found at the Annual Wheel Horse Show I think after 20 years there may have been one at the show and I have only seen one other for sale !

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA

Chris G

I would agree on it being a 59 rj due to serial number. But regardless great score