Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Is this a wheel horse brand snow blower?

Dakota

Hello everyone, someone has this snow blower listed locally as a wheel horse. Every wheel horse snow blower I’ve seen looks completely different so I’m not sure if it’s a different brand. The only reason I’m asking is because he also has a snow blade listed that IS a wheel horse brand but he won’t sell it separately. Just the blade and blower for $100. I already have a wheel horse snow blower so I don’t need another one but if I get both for $100 I can likely sell the blower alone for more than that and actually make money off of the deal.9ADA7E3D-AFEB-4D58-A023-42EAE6CA8275.png.4804e314c18ede11195f6e1a38028ae6.pngDAC2AF48-6902-4DDF-BAAF-451664B53BF0.png.be7255567915810b123ac38c6f0aa1c6.png

squonk

Looks like it's for a vertical shaft model maybe a 200 Series.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

CasualObserver

Doesn't look like it to me... I'm thinking Jacobsen or Simplicity built.

Dakota

Would it still be worth it to buy the pair just for the plow then sell the blower? @squonk @CasualObserver

CasualObserver

Found it....  it's a Haban snowblower....With that in mind... are you positive that's a Wheel Horse blade ?

As for worth it.... only you can decide that. Just recently I watched several AC/Simplicity blowers be sold for $5 ea. I didn't have the room and didn't want to mess with them to try to make money on them. Just because something "should" be worth something doesn't always mean it is.

I found a picture that's almost identical to the blower pictured above here.....

http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/37830-haban-snow-blower-attachment/

• Like 1

Dakota

Yes I pretty positive it’s a wheel horse blade, it says wheel horse on the front of it. @CasualObserver