Bear G

Getting ready for another show

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:                     Couple of fine looking horses there, can't wait to see more from the show.      :wwp:

Chris G

I really like that 857. But they both are some good looking horses.

Pullstart

Lookin good Barry!  

Tankman

Great lookin' Stallions!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Love those Horses!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Bach-Ed
      By Bach-Ed
      I need a little part number help.   I'm looking for the part number of the idler pulley that tensions the drive belt on my 857.  The diagram shows the left side of the tractor.  And I can't seem to locate the pulley on the parts drawing.  The bearings have gone out on my tractor's idler.
    • Pullstart
      By Pullstart
      5 big wheels, in various forms or stages.  One with melted wiring, one runner, one in need of an engine, one full project and one in the middle of nap time.  @953 nut thanks again for turning on my big wheel switch!

• Bach-Ed
      By Bach-Ed
      I needed to disassemble the brake/cluch linkage on my 857.   Am I missing something or do 2593 Clutch Rod, 5544 Parking Brake Lever and 3935 Brake Rod all need to be in place on 4899 Clutch Rod Pivot Arm  before I can struggle to align the holes with that of the 3950 Idler Arm Shaft to insert the roll pin?  I'm using up all my naughty words trying to get this back in place.  I'm hope someone can suggest a better way.  Or all you can do is extend your sympathies?
    • Pullstart
      By Pullstart
      So, this kind of was destined to show up, I guess.  My wife found it a while back and was trying to buy it for me for our anniversary, but I was already in the middle of helping @Bow_Extreme get a deal on it!  Well, come to find out, he called looking to possible unload it.  SOLD SOLD SOLD!  The color is odd, but it adds character.  I think it’ll stay.  I’m thinking this might show up to Uncle Jim’s Plow day, snowblower engine and all to work the field!

• CasualObserver
      By CasualObserver
      1964 Wheel Horse sales brochure

12 pages 651KB

12 pages 2.1MB