cafoose

New CL find

cafoose

I just got this snow/dirt blade I found on Craigslist today. He was asking $40 and I got it  for $30.   :banana-rock::banana-dreads::banana-dance: I'm thinking about making a mad-max like @Ed Kennell did :banana-wrench:

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

Ed Kennell

Dang it,   I knew I shoulda applied for a patent.     :angry-banghead:          Remember,:wwp: of Mad Max II.

• Haha 4

cafoose

Hey Ed maybe since you live close to me you can help :think: now I need to find a front tine tiller:banana-wrench: I will be sure to post some :text-coolphotos:

Edited by cafoose

Ed Kennell

I just saw one on Sat at the Fawn Grove Show.  It was a Star Till , the same one I used.  They have the drive pulley on the right side.

This one only had a single pulley and I think the tines were a little narrower.   Probably a smaller model than the one I used.

I will keep my eyes open at the auctions.

squonk
10 hours ago, cafoose said:

I just got this snow/dirt blade I found on Craigslist today. He was asking $40 and I got it  for $30.   :banana-rock::banana-dreads::banana-dance: I'm thinking about making a mad-max like @Ed Kennell did :banana-wrench:

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

I think I see @stevasaurus chainsaw in the background! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

cafoose
10 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

I just saw one on Sat at the Fawn Grove Show.  It was a Star Till , the same one I used.  They have the drive pulley on the right side.

This one only had a single pulley and I think the tines were a little narrower.   Probably a smaller model than the one I used.

I will keep my eyes open at the auctions.

:text-thankyouyellow: Ed I would really appreciate it :handgestures-thumbupright:

posifour11

I've been drooling over @Ed Kennell s front tiller ever since I saw it. He really needs to do a build thread on it. I'd love to make one. 

Ed Kennell
3 hours ago, posifour11 said:

I've been drooling over @Ed Kennell s front tiller ever since I saw it. He really needs to do a build thread on it. I'd love to make one. 

Done, open the link in the first post.

• Excellent 1