Al C.

Today’s project

Pollack Pete

Nice Horse.Neat fire pit.Where did you buy the pit?

953 nut
8 hours ago, Al C. said:

brick for a new fire pit

:text-coolphotos:                    The things people will do to get a little seat time!                  :ychain:

Al C.

The pit is built with two galvanized steel joining rings for culvert drainage pipe.  The smaller ring is 36 inches in diameter.  The larger ring is 48 inches.  I’m going to fill the void between them with old brick and gravel (topped off with gravel).  The outside of the pit will always stay “cool”.  The floor of the pit is two sheets of galvanized ducting steel 74606301-9744-45E3-A15F-3A241652E1CE.png.0e388755a7784dc98f7388dc74cc7513.pngriveted together and cut round.  Will look like this when done ...

• Like 3

squonk

Might want to wipe down the galvanizing. The fumes when first heated could be nasty. 

clueless

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

Charles123

OK here we go haven't 19 to SK486 it has A Ignition update to   Electronic Ignition no points plastic flywheel

fan  The nubs Broken off no grass  Screen Have new ones on the old   Blower shroud Do you have to open it up to make it fit the new plastic grass  Screen

prondzy

:confusion-scratchheadyellow:

• Like 1

Charles123

What A-day yesterday I'll tell you I got up I have been laying on my glasses all night long and I think I seen crooked all day long Been having problems with the

Fan and grass green On my SK486 already  was ready to open it up to make the Grass screen work well after closer inspection all I had to do is bump a little metal around the make it work Then noticing that the kill a circuit had 3 spices in itIt's been a while since I've gone back through something than taking care of what someone else didn't have the  knowledge of  bolts that are going in the  lock nuts that are not protruding through So they're not locked 

Just flat out bolts that are not tightened Front axle pin was loose so  I had put a new actual under it I will say the tractor was nice and shiny when I bought it had just been painted Stunk my garage up for 2 weeks I don't believe any harder in the pain Motor was posted then rebuild it run strong let's hope I don't mind doing the rest for But I wanna do It One timeDo write a first

Time   It  Should  last other 30 years New spindles wheel bearing Wiring get it all back Together  then Take it apart and paintedThat's the planWell show pictures later😂😂😎

• Like 1

Charles123

So green on Kohler motors I haven't fell from tree yet🤣🙄😎😏

Charles123

Oh yes  Upper steering shaft

Bushing in the console lower support  Was broken half Bush and the steering wheel  column was Waller Out when people get on the tractors and Use the steering wheel The collar comes loose From theshaft then it  all goes  downhill from there 

It is crazy but I'm not bored😃😃😎