richmondred01

What did you take home from the Big Show

richmondred01

So what items followed you home this year?

Mike'sHorseBarn

Not much thank goodness lol bought a disc and a set mid mount cultivators. Didn't take pictures of either! What is wrong with me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

squonk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

richmondred01

Looks like you had traffic going home.....

• Sad 1

953 nut
51 minutes ago, richmondred01 said:

Looks like you had traffic going home.....

Interstate 81, came to a stop and I got out to check my tie downs and saw there was an exit to US-11 ( which I know runs parallel to I-81) so I hit the shoulder and made my way onto US-11, drove a few miles and got back on I-81, don't know what the hold up was but there wasn't much traffic behind me for several miles.

• Like 4

Jrblanke

I bought a set of wheels/tires for the 876, a bunch of filters, couple of mufflers, couple of axle seals, Some wheel horse swag, and some SWEET 876 dash and console decals from @Vinylguy

I managed to not bring home a horse from the show, but as Van and I were eating dinner at Roy Rogers on our way home. We made the mistake of surfing craigslist.... I’ll make that post later haha

Edited by Jrblanke
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 2

19richie66

All of Aldon’s leftover gt14 parts, a gt14 frame from kyle, a K341, some decals, a clock and a ton of memories & friendships. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

Retired Wrencher

I can never make this show. But I have to say it sure sounds like a great place to be with a good bunch of Wheel Horse Enthusiast Enjoying this great hobby we have. It looks like it get`s better every year. I do look at all the pictures with thanks. May be some day?

• Like 5

WHX??
16 hours ago, 953 nut said:

great memories and a strong desire to attend in 2019!

Ditto

• Like 4

squonk
16 hours ago, BOB ELLISON said:

I brought home a lot of money. Sold 6 or 7 seats and had a really good time even in the rain. I got to see some old frends and meet some new ones. I love seeing the kids in the parade and Wild Bill is amazing with his knowledge of the wheel horses. I got to work with my frend @953 nut and see his ingenuity at work. I didn't bring home very much for my horse's But the memory's will last forever. 

Thanks again for the cover Bob! It looks even better now that the tractor's washed! :)

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@12 hp Kohler Keep on collecting  those parts and have a big sale at the Big Show  so you can buy a pickup when you turn 16. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

12 hp Kohler

I like that idea, instead of a savings acount I will fill a barn with wheel horse parts :lol:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 3

rjg854

I bought a nice 42" rear discharge deck, a tall chute snow thrower,  and a  bunch of smalls like a generator light, an ammeter, a slot hitch, a few of Terry's decals, and what was left of a Commando once 953nut got the transmission. There's a few other things I can't think of right now.  Had a great time and tried to meet more people at show. And what a wonderful mob of people they are. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

Pullstart

Whatever I could fit with the given amount of time I had...  

I thought I was full on the way there, with the 502 8-8 and an old Toro cart.

Unloaded the cart to @dells68 and picked up a Commando 800, 656 and 857.  The Commando is back together after some crafty loading technique and took a drive around the yard this morning!  The 656 just needs the seat pan bolted on and the 857... well that one is just a pile of parts for a little while.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

dells68
20 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Unloaded the cart to @dells68

I was very happy to get it Kevin.  I think it will look great and be the perfect size for my newly acquired rj!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

rmaynard

Came home with a bunch of memories, a pack of trading cards, some decals, a wet tent, muddy shoes, and another 701. Despite the bad weather, it was another great show. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

cruisnblue48

I picked up a nice mower deck with the mule drive and belts for my 520-H from WHX20 Jim. Easy mount in 10 minutes and ready to roll. Now I have three really nice WH mowing workers to play with.

WP_20180627_13_26_22_Rich.jpg.9e806a1374e84482c08f3b74970f1b1d.jpg

... And a Wheel Horse racing banner from Vinylguy Terry... Awesome!

WP_20180622_12_58_49_Pro.jpg.1af4d0ac00bafb8cf921983b8a973ba0.jpg

Edited by cruisnblue48
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 5

WHX??

Glad to hear it fit right up Dave :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chris1055

II need that banner to go with my pace car.!! One day I hope I stumble across a Indy 500 special to go with it. I gotta get to the show next year it’s been to many years since I’ve been .

• Like 4

JimmyJam

I bought a 36" rear discharge deck from A-Z Tractor and two front rims and tires from @fast88pu. Met a lot of people and had a great time spite the rain.

• Like 3

WHX??
15 hours ago, Chris1055 said:

II need that banner

Vinyl Guy had a stack of them ...sure he would send you one.

• Thanks 1