Hobby10k

Need a bagger, which ones will fit

Hobby10k

I have a 520xi. I purchased this machine not realizing that parts and accessories are non existent.  

Just wondering what all makes and model mowers baggers will fit my machine. 

Im trying to piece together a bagger and I’m finding some pieces for a 48” deck for 5xi. Will the 48” pieces work on a 60” deck? 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Hobby10k

whman01

I don't know if it would fit but I have a new 79301 vac-bagger that you could pick up for $400.  It fits 42 and 48 decks in the 100,  200 and 300 series.  It might be adaptable to the 5xi.  

whman01

Sorry, My last post was wrong.  The 79301 vac-bagger fits the 300, 400, and 500 series tractors.

Hobby10k

So this should fit then?  Anyone have any input as to if this would fit or not? 

953 nut

This list will tell you what attachments fit what tractors.

Hobby10k

Thanks 953 nut, there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum! 

gwest_ca

500-Series is different than the 5xi-Series.

Have noticed the collectors for the 5xi are not in the attachment lists for some years. Don't know why. So check all years for a particular model of tractor.

The attachment lists at Toro I think were taken from the extensive Attachment Interchange. This info has been copied to the tractor files in our library from Toro.

The file title will have D&A in it representing Details and Attachments. In most cases that is a 2-4 page file you can download.

The DNA list in the file description is different. I used the Interchange to list the models of a particular attachment in the order they where produced. Handy when you don't know an exact model number.

As time passes Toro is gradually removing info from the Master Parts Viewer. A few years ago they removed the Wheel Horse and Toro distinction. Most recently they removed the model year making it a real pain to use. Serial numbers will identify the model year but all Wheel Horse product prior to 1991 has no published serial numbers.

Garry