stevebo

2018 Big Show or Bust ....

ACman

:text-yeahthat:.... I’m gonna need all the :text-coolphotos: I can get to make it through this fellas .  :popcorn:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

squonk
7 hours ago, stevebo said:

Figured I would start a thread for all of us headed to the big show this year. I started to load up the tractors on the trailer. I was just able to squeeze the trailer in the barn so the machines will be out of the weather until we head out. Post up pictures of your rigs as you start to head out to the big show 2018!!

IMG_5856.jpg

Procrastinator! :rolleyes: :ychain:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Sparky

Here’s my trailer doing a slightly different job right now. I’ll be hauling brush and what-not all weekend....then it’ll be tractor loading time!

E3182CFB-9D0B-42F6-936B-63CEB5018330.jpeg

• Like 4

wallfish

Looks like Stevebo's all excited and ready to go. Not much room on there for a big shopping spree so it looks like there could be some leftovers this year. :ychain:

Load and go as usual for me. I did get the replacement engine running last night so hope to get everything done by the end of the weekend. 

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Sparky
3 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Load and go as usual for me. I did get the replacement engine running last night so hope to get everything done by the end of the weekend. 

Did you get a hitch on your van? 

wallfish
22 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Did you get a hitch on your van?

Nope

Just the bike unless I can borrow my son in law's truck

• Like 1

rmaynard

Not that I have a long way to go (35 miles), but I just started getting things ready to go. Daughter and family are moving and my trailer has been MIA for awhile. The weather has been miserable with rain almost every day for the last month. On top of that, I have has two serious bouts of pollen-induced bronchitis. I'm finally on the mend and now it's time to see whether anything in the shed will start and run. @stevebo I know you have a big load, but don't forget my wheel weights.  Oops, that was meant for @stevasaurus

Lots of brake linings and lug nut kits, plus a delivery for @wheelhorseman again. Seems like everything he buys comes from Maryland :scratchead:

See you all real soon.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 5

Mike'sHorseBarn

Man you have them loaded up on the trailer and I still have a couple of haven't had time to wake up from wintertime slumber! lol

• Haha 1

squonk

Only thing Steve has to load are some Gar’s:)

• Haha 1

Aldon

Loading the tractors today. Misc parts that are spoken for on Tuesday.

CA3AA5FF-63BA-438F-A705-59EE0C564C20.jpeg.32c1476d8df30b6aeab82424f53c62b3.jpeg

• Like 4

Zeek

I got the RV to the house today and am getting that ready. Hopefully get the tractors loaded in the cargo trailer Wednesday. Two trips for me now with trailers now that my wife has decided to come :wub:  She tried an overnighter in the cargo trailer and wasn't having it with with the twin bed accommodation, so I started bringing the RV.  Can't say I blame her, I'm surprised she tried it to begin with . . . I'm glad she's into it though, it's a good time and I can't wait to be there.  It's my favorite time-out every year and she is stoked to go too :romance-grouphug:

We have been super busy with some big changes. I'm retiring from my job June 30th and the house goes up for sale the next week. We plan on storing our stuff for a while and scouting out a new place to living in a WARMER climate (to my current WH friends in the south, you know who you are :beer:)  No offense, but snow (and cold) sucks and I'm happy for you if you enjoy that crap. So we will be living in said RV for a while in T-minus (when the house sells) . . . . I'm storing the tractors I have until we land . . . so we can't wait to enjoy this show until we can get there next time . . .

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19richie66
8 hours ago, Zeek said:

We have been super busy with some big changes. I'm retiring from my job June 30th and the house goes up for sale the next week. We plan on storing our stuff for a while and scouting out a new place to living in a WARMER climate (to my current WH friends in the south, you know who you are :beer:)  No offense, but snow (and cold) sucks and I'm happy for you if you enjoy that crap. So we will be living in said RV for a while in T-minus (when the house sells) . . . . I'm storing the tractors I have until we land . . . so we can't wait to enjoy this show until we can get there next time . . .

Congratulations on the retirement. We are putting our house on the market hopefully soon also. I’m ready for North Carolina. 

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 3

oldredrider

Think I've got everything packed up and ready to go...

2015-06-14-13-30-37--560202647.jpeg

• Haha 8

dells68
33 minutes ago, oldredrider said:

Think I've got everything packed up and ready to go...

2015-06-14-13-30-37--560202647.jpeg

What?  You didn't save room for me?  After I dug you up some goodies!  I'm hurt - just plain hurt🤣!

• Haha 2

oldredrider

Always room for one more!!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Zeek
6 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Congratulations on the retirement. We are putting our house on the market hopefully soon also. I’m ready for North Carolina. 

I do appreciate some of the information you gave me! Good luck on your move :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Aldon

Trailer is loaded. Now I have to load the truck.

A49E514F-6DDC-4EB8-8808-F2E5BEF005B2.jpeg

• Like 2

squonk

Outside of truck is cleaned and cab loaded. Truck bed and trailer will be done in the oppressive heat and humidity on Monday. I need room for all the dinners the next few days! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 3

ztnoo

@Aldon,

What do you have standing up against the wall of the trailer?

19richie66

Left Florida, passed georgia, hit South Carolina, lost a rubbermaid on the interstate. Scary walking down the side of  I-95. No ones parts were hurt in the process. 😁 Restrapped skittles 3 times. SC roads are horrible. Back on the road👍

• Like 6

Aldon
2 hours ago, ztnoo said:

@Aldon,

What do you have standing up against the wall of the trailer?

54 inch blade 

ztnoo
52 minutes ago, Aldon said:

54 inch blade 

Well, that's what I thought it was, but was wondering why you didn't try to tie it down with it on the floor of the trailer.

The lower center of gravity thing..........

Just curious.....

squonk
3 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Left Florida, passed georgia, hit South Carolina, lost a rubbermaid on the interstate. Scary walking down the side of  I-95. No ones parts were hurt in the process. 😁 Restrapped skittles 3 times. SC roads are horrible. Back on the road👍

I had some Rubber Maid totes that I drilled holes in the lids and used zip ties 

JPWH

All traveling to the big show have a safe trip to and from and have fun. Hope to see you next year.

Jay

• Thanks 4