RedRover

Wheel Horse Trailer

RedRover

While working to help an under privileged lady I discovered this old wheel horse trailer in the weeds.  It is somewhat rough as can be seen in the pictures..Would there be a market for this sort of thing?  Maybe we can help out the lady with a few dollars.

wheel horse trailer2.JPG

wheel horse trailer1.JPG

• Like 3

WHX??

Not really worth anything ...well maybe twenty five bucks if that.

Tell you what tho since it's a good cause post your email address and I'll PayPal you a  couple of bucks as a donation to your cause. Get a few other members to throw in you'll have twenty five clams for her in no time. Kinda like a RS go fund me. You keep the cart, give it a good home and put it to work. Guesskng she has no use for it. Only thing we ask is a pic of you handing her some cash.

Edited by WHX19
  • Excellent 4

RedRover

It is mighty kind of you, Jim, to offer financial assistance to help this lady.  Well, then again, it is what I would expect from Wheel Horse people.  I have 3 of the 312-8...all in use.  One here at my home, another one at our Blue Ridge Mountain home and a 3rd loaned to my widowed sister-in-law .  I will keep your generosity  in mind and if I can find the time in the next few weeks will consider your offer.  Thank You!

WHX??

Hey no problem guy... all I gotta do is quit smoking for bout five minutes and sides I remenber people who were good to me when I was down on my luck. 

• Like 2

wallfish
32 minutes ago, WHX19 said:

Tell you what tho since it's a good cause post your email address and I'll PayPal you a  couple of bucks as a donation to your cause. Get a few other members to throw in you'll have twenty five clams for her in no time.

Count me in for a donation. She had to be a Wheel Horse person at one time to own that trailer so...

Post her story and maybe others will come.

Also, put that thing on Craigslist for $50

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@McAlexander This not a joke but some of the canning jars may be worth some money. Look at the bottom of the jar for the number 13 . The number 13 jars are hard to find and people have been know to pay as much as $25.00 for a jar. Check around her shed also .

• Like 1

WHX??

I'll see your donation 'fish and raise you a tailgate for it  McAlex should you decide to work it. 

I dunno  Jimbo..... me thinks you been sipping too much of Ed Kennels brand out of a #13....:ychain:.:laughing-rolling:

RedRover

All the replies are appreciated.  I will check with lady for permission to place the trailer on Craig list,