wedge

Saved a one owner B-80

KC9KAS

Nice find!

I have a B-80 and just love the way it works.

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:                    That is a wonderful find.      :handgestures-thumbupright:               Any one owner well loved :wh: is a keeper!

• Like 2

classiccat

Outstanding condish!!  Way to jump on the opportunity! :thumbs:

Sparky

I see a rear axle bracket, was there a snow plow as well?

608KEB
13 hours ago, wedge said:

So I was on Face book looking at junk for sale and This Pops up ! Plus it was Close to me  !!!:woohoo:

So I went to look at it and find out it was this boy's Grand fathers Who Passed away . He Bought it New and was always in the Gurage . The engine has a oil leak and the deck has Bad Rust out. ( Note looking for a deck !)

When he told me what he wanted for it I loaded it in my truck !

Don't see this kind of Original paint very often. Want to mow with it but Keep it as you see it Just Cleaner !!:rolleyes:

IMAG0047.JPG

IMAG0045.JPG

IMAG0046.JPG

IMAG0044.JPG

It has the original seat and muffler too! I have a 75 B-80. They are a nice tractor!

• Like 1

ebinmaine

Beautiful!

Retired Wrencher

wedge  Amazing. It even has the original muffler,that is a keeper. Clean it go thru it and just enjoy it. good find.:handgestures-thumbupright:

Retired Wrencher
14 hours ago, Sparky said:

I see a rear axle bracket, was there a snow plow as well?

good eye Mike as usual.

wedge

Well Changed the oil . Put a Battery in it and sprayed 2+2 up through the Main jet and WALA ! She Fired rite off ! No Smoke , Noise or rattles !!!

Had to just see if it would Mow and did the Whole Yard :greetings-clappingyellow:

Did some Minor adjustments to the Brake and PTO drive and sprayed some Degreaser on Her and Looks Great for her age !!! It is a KEEPER FOR SURE !!!

0604181839-00.jpg

0604181839-01.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

Retired Wrencher

The only thing I see is clean and paint the rims and it will look like new. I had a 1257 kinda like that all original . They are hard to find but when you do it feels great to own it.

• Excellent 2

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

The only thing I see is clean and paint the rims and it will look like new. I had a 1257 kinda like that all original . They are hard to find but when you do it feels great to own it.

Agreed. That's a very nice rig. I would add maybe a nice used seat.

I don't know about where you live but up here in the Northeast those nice-looking Survivor type tractor are rare as hen's teeth

• Like 1

Oldarmy

Sweet find, I too have a B80 and I love the machine. 

• Like 1

608KEB
On 6/4/2018 at 7:19 PM, wedge said:

Well Changed the oil . Put a Battery in it and sprayed 2+2 up through the Main jet and WALA ! She Fired rite off ! No Smoke , Noise or rattles !!!

Had to just see if it would Mow and did the Whole Yard :greetings-clappingyellow:

Did some Minor adjustments to the Brake and PTO drive and sprayed some Degreaser on Her and Looks Great for her age !!! It is a KEEPER FOR SURE !!!

0604181839-00.jpg

0604181839-01.jpg

It looks like it has the original mower deck wheels. They were white. The tractor can't have to many hours on it.