stevasaurus

A NEW MILE STONE FOR ME

wallfish

Thank you for being a part of it!

Saw on another forum where they use the word "KARMA"  instead of the little "+" under your avatar for the number of likes and positive responses to your posts. So the way I look at, you are also 11,617 on the plus side of Karma.

• Like 9

squonk

:text-yeahthat::thanks: Steve for not only being a part of the forum and one of the best advice givers plus one of the best friends I ever had! :) Can't wait to see you and Chris in a couple weeks! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 6

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:          The information you have shared and the warm welcoming attitude you display is refreshing. You were one of the first people I met at my first Big Show and you made me feel like an old friend instantly. The success of "Steve On A Stick" is a testament to how people feel about you, we all love ya!

• Like 8

pfrederi

You have been a huge help to all of us ...Thank you

• Like 7

SPINJIM

Hi Steve,

I was able to rebuild three transmissions from Rjs and a Suburban, but I never could have done the first one without the help and advice of your videos

Thank you for all of your contributions.

Jim

• Like 7

rjg854

That's what's so wonderful about the people here. All willing to give of themselves and their knowledge to any that might ask. You,  Steve have set a very high bar. Hopefully the rest of us can match that example. :bow-blue:

• Like 9

Sparky

Thanks for being here Steve! You have been a positive contributor right from the day you signed on!!

And another thanks for some of the behind the scenes work you have taken on :text-thankyoublue: .

• Like 7

illinilefttackle

Congrats Steve! You are a vital member here! Gee- I noticed I started around when you did- and only have 800 posts- does that mean I'm slow? lol- Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Marv

That's what you get for being such a likeable EXPERT Steve. Congratulations, we all appreciate you. 

Marv:text-bravo:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Shynon

Congrats Steve , you are a valuable asset to :rs:Thanks for your knowledge and input to this great community. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

Rp.wh

:text-yeahthat:..Congrads on the mile stone steve, maybe ill get in on that hard water fishing sense the kids are growing up now, cant wait for portage show and jims plow day maybe we can :occasion-xmas::greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 4

PeacemakerJack

Steve—congrats on the milestone but I agree with the sentiment above. You welcomed me into the forum warmly and that care has extended to my family as well.  Your expertise has benefited so many but your kind manner is much appreciated.  Many warm well wishes from the Stertz family to you today.  Can’t wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!

97348A6E-3027-4932-8FF2-FC598A761CAD.jpeg.1e93bec39be9cbb305ed03c21a185f0d.jpeg

F2044AFD-6EF5-4CF3-9F4C-253003AB015F.jpeg.4a0a67b78f7f13ae9d55fbadb0f3d2fd.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

19richie66

I’ve only talked to you via chat box and skype when you helped Dad rebuild that transmission over the airwaves. Hope to shake your hand in a couple of weeks. This forum and many on here is what keeps me going. Thanks for all you do Steve. You are just one important part of the red square family. :orcs-cheers:

• Like 7

Racinbob

I couldn't agree all with the comments more. Steve, you set the standard for what makes this hobby great as well as simply being a great guy. :orcs-cheers:

• Like 5

BOB ELLISON

Steve your expert advice on these great machines has the respect of all of us guys that need help at  one time or another. I've seen the guys reactions to Steve on a stick last year at the Big Show and you are the GURU of Redsqure. 

• Like 4

Achto

Congrats on your mile stone Steve. Thanks so much for all that you do here. Looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks. 

• Like 4

squonk

I didn't know what a Hooby-Dooby in a transmission was until you showed us all in a video! :):ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

@stevasaurus I still remember the warm welcome you gave me at my first BS . You are a nice older gentleman ( HA HA ) who remembers the First Lottery ( I wonder who else remembers that one ) . I just wished that you had warned be about Skonky  ( @squonk ) your other brother. Great knowing you. I thought a Hooby -Dooby was  a wooden shoe.

• Haha 5

Shynon
2 hours ago, squonk said:

Hooby-Dooby

OOOOHHH No lets not get started on the Hooby-Dooby:ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

stevebo

Steve-

You sure have been a special part of this site and hobby. I just this afternoon watched your video on how to put the RJ tranny together. I just rebuilt mine in the RJ59 and put it back together today while watching your video. ;)

• Like 1