ClassicTractorProfessor

Beautiful collection...hope y'all enjoy

Chris G

That's impressive. 

Mows4three

That was a really cool video.   The fellow that has that collection sure has some passion about tractors.  

Cheers!

Dave

Edited by Mows4three
  • Like 1

The Tuul Crib

Absolutely positively without a doubt  The best hands down tractor collection ever known to man period. Cool !!!!

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor
2 hours ago, The Tool Crib said:

Absolutely positively without a doubt  The best hands down tractor collection ever known to man period. Cool !!!!

One of the nicest ones I've seen, I'm kinda partial to the Farmalls myself, but they're all nicely restored machines

Mows4three

This summer my wife and I went Way Out West on vacation.   Made plans to stop at Farmall Land USA in Avoca, IA on the way home.   The only day of the week they are closed is on Monday and you guessed it, it was the only day we could fit it in our schedule.  Just reason enough to go back there again some time soon.  

Cheers!

Dave

• Like 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

Just went back and watched this again...I had forgotten that this was in Alliance Nebraska. My girlfriend is from that area, we were just in Alliance a couple months ago for her brother's funeral, would have been awesome to meet this guy and see his collection in person, we did get to tour Carhenge though, so that was pretty cool

FB_IMG_1542525019565.jpg

FB_IMG_1542525026420.jpg

• Like 3

Pullstart

I’m a George fan!  What a nice guy!

• Like 1

diesel cowboy
23 hours ago, Mows4three said:

This summer my wife and I went Way Out West on vacation.   Made plans to stop at Farmall Land USA in Avoca, IA on the way home.   The only day of the week they are closed is on Monday and you guessed it, it was the only day we could fit it in our schedule.  Just reason enough to go back there again some time soon.  

Cheers!

Dave

Went out there with my dad back in 09.  Well worth the trip.  Made a few stops along the way out and back at the Auburn, Cord, Duesenburg museum, the Iowa 80 truck stop and trucking museum,  the Freedom Rock in Greenfield, made a trip up to the Michigan Flywheelers show, and swung through Raveena and Solon Ohio

• Like 1

LengerichKA88

That would be so cool to see in person

My uncle has a 9N, and a ‘48 H, along with a few others.  Those are the tractors that got me into the little ones. 

Edited by Lengerich8
  • Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Had a 2n for a while, should have never sold that tractor 

FB_IMG_1542807354202.jpg

FB_IMG_1542807357698.jpg

FB_IMG_1542807360820.jpg

• Like 2

LengerichKA88

I’d love to have a big tractor just for shiggle and gits... but I’d have to add another shop for that, then I wouldn’t have enough yard to turn it around in 😂

One day when I get my 1000 acres..