Ripmf666

Wheel horse C-175 from grandfather.

Digger 66

Welcome to the forum .

Looks like your grandfather looked after his stuff very well .

You came to the right place 

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@Ripmf666 :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Nice looking machine!

• Like 1

rjg854

:text-welcomeconfetti: 2:rs:This is the world of Wheel Horse, any answers to your questions can be found here!

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

NICE Tractor!

Love the Black Hoods! :ph34r:

wfrpalm

Very nice tractor.

AMC RULES

:handgestures-thumbsup: Very nice tractor.

One of my favorite :wh: workers, right there. 

Seems you're doing your Grandfather proud. 

:WRS:

Pollack Pete

Maintain that tractor and you'll be passing it on to your Grandson some day.VERY nice C-175.Hope you think of Grandpa every time you use it.

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:    Your Grandfather took very good care of his :wh:, glad to see another generation is keeping it in the family!        :woohoo:

You may already have the manual, but if not this link will let you download it.

• Excellent 1

classiccat

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Your grandfather had great taste in tractors... as well as preventative maintenance schedules!

gorgeous machine!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

peter lena

what a terrific opportunity, good for you ! I hope you retain that look and care , truly a time warp. keep it clean, serviced, pete

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

:text-welcomeconfetti:.     :wh:

Thats a beauty, best of luck.

Glenn

WHX??

Awesome dude! You gonna fit right in with those :text-coolphotos:

Edited by WHX19

Tractor boy

Welcome

Retired Wrencher

Ripmf666 :WRS:  Nice tractor. Glade you are keeping it in the family. Looks like it should be a great tractor when done.

Edited by Retierd Wrencher

Herder

:text-welcomeconfetti:  Beautiful Wheel Horse.  Your grandfather must have been very meticulous. 

Al C.

What a machine!  Maintain it and continue the legacy.  It will last longer than most of us.  That's what many of these machines are all about.

• Excellent 1

Ripmf666

I’m 41 and it’s 35 so it should live along happy life. I started driving this at 6 my daughter asked my wife when I started and if she could she’s 10. 

I hade not been on much with going back to work. A newborn keeps you busy in life. I got this out of my moms house we’re its been for the last year of the 2 years since he passed. We’re cleaning out my moms house to sell since she passed away June 19th last year. 

Got new belts for drive axle, deck drive and deck belt along with new blades and a oil change to do. 

Wish you could find the oem seats with the horse on it. I’m tempted to put a General replacement on to keep this from getting worse. 

Also want to do axle seals on rear. 

77038949-DA1B-4CCA-B462-330C765E4D56.jpeg

67F5C95A-B5B0-42B4-A6CC-C741569DFC50.jpeg

FE46B469-CCB9-4EA6-99AF-7CB64DA46BA3.jpeg

8F941E34-A0E2-4DD3-9007-CED4808E3891.jpeg

Edited by Ripmf666
  • Like 2

bumpsteer

Holly Cow nice one. I love that black hood and front.

WHX??
8 hours ago, Ripmf666 said:

tempted to put a General replacement on to keep this from getting worse

Good idea... many of us do that.

• Like 1

Blackhood Bill

Sorry for your loss nice machine there now you need to go get the others