Albert

520 H 1991 seat switch

Albert

1991 520 H, I can't find the correct seat switch for the wiring harness.  The wiring harness has 1/4" female blade style terminals in a connector housing with terminals at right angles to each other.  I know what does not fit the 1991 wiring harness.  It's not the micro switch.  It's not the blade style switch with the blades in line with each other. There is a correct seat switch with connect housing used on the 200 series, switch fits between the seat steel pan and the seat foam, is this the correct seat switch style for 1991 520H or ???

gwest_ca

Original parts list Part 3 page 54 - Item #14

114240 seat switch replaced by 112418

Click on the pictures

Garry

• Like 1

Albert

Thank you!  My connector will not mate to this Micro switch.  Got my tractor locally and the wire harness from ebay, seller said it came off of a 1991 520H which I believe is correct from the pictures I've seen, all of the wire harness terminals are all correct except the seat switch.  The wire harness looks 100% complete and original.  I'm baffled, guess I'll change the wire harness and go with the micro switch style, seems to be the most common used on 520s throughout the years.  Again Thank You, also I appreciate the parts manual.

gwest_ca

Looked at the latest ipl for the 1996 520-H and it uses a different switch. Click on the picture

Garry

Adding

This switch was used 1992-1996 on the 520-H

• Like 1

Albert

YEA, that's the connector mate for my wire harness.  That must be the switch?  Seems odd that W H would use that style switch on the 520?  The parts manual on-line will sometimes have drawings that are not correct but the P/Ns are correct.  The seat pan would not need the plunger, I think the plunger is shown.  Has me confused???  

Albert

Same switch is used on the W. H. 244-H

lynnmor

1991 used the 3 connector micro switch, later models used the switch in the seat.

Albert

ebay has a few, search "wheel horse seat switch"

Albert

You got it correct, Thank You, I must have a later model wire harness, has to be a later harness.  Crap.  I wanted the correct one.  

daveoman1966

Edited by daveoman1966