Skipper

Big C's big tiller day

Retired Wrencher

Skipper it would be great if you could do a video of this? Anyway nice tractor and job on the tilling.

• Like 2

Pollack Pete

NICE.Love those big Super C's.I have 3 or 4 myself.Your's looks great." Black Hoods Rule "

• Like 2

Skipper
5 hours ago, Pollack Pete said:

NICE.Love those big Super C's.I have 3 or 4 myself.Your's looks great." Black Hoods Rule "

Good to know that I ain't the only one, that thinks the C195 is at the top of the short list of Wheel Horse's best of very greatest hits :-)

They are like drugs aren't they :D

I also got a few of them. two 84's with 3 pt. and rear pto. And three 82-83's. The one in the picture I use for tilling and mowing with the 60" HD deck. It pulls that effortlessly too. The second 84 is up for a restore/custom job, and the 82-83's will be put up for sale as soon as I find the time to fix them up a bit. I fear though, that it will leave me in the hunt for another 84 ;-)

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

That one looks nice. I like the counter weight on the front to. Super C is a nice rig.

Glenn

• Like 1

Skipper

Thanks Glenn :-)

That counterweight is just a homemade lead filled tube, weighing inn at about 100 pounds. It will still lift the nose though, going from backwards to forwards too fast. Steering could be better too, so another 100 pounds would not hurt it at all. That tiller is HEAVY! Guess that is part of why it does such a good job

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1

Skipper

Here's a couple of pictures with the 60" HD deck on it.

I will try to make a video of it tilling, but I'm having problems with the sound on the video. Perhaps my phone isn't the best choice :-)

20180516_104600.jpg.ed9f888eade9b6f46ed64a6caea4d2a2.jpg

20180516_104501.jpg.4201e6383b604fda6a6b524b4481a78a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4

Goofey

like a lot! 

Skipper

893096451_doubleup.jpg.2c29ba52a9067b35d945c5f089c06437.jpg

261013822_doubleup2.jpg.e8df311e637907b2f61a7f7b62a85a1e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart

Good way to break sod... mow it then till it in one pass!

• Haha 1

sgtsampay
On 11/16/2018 at 8:59 AM, Skipper said:

893096451_doubleup.jpg.2c29ba52a9067b35d945c5f089c06437.jpg

261013822_doubleup2.jpg.e8df311e637907b2f61a7f7b62a85a1e.jpg

the c195 takes the 520 60in deck no issues? I thought the c-195 had special attachments from the rest of the wheelhorse line.. 

• Like 2

Skipper

Some of the attachments are interchangeable, some are not. What don't fit it is generally substituted with bigger implements for the 3pt. Only thing I think its missing out of the box, is the ability to use implements like mid mount grader and snow blade. Those require a custom mount that substitutes for the traditional rear axle bracket. Otherwise its just so darn capable in every way.

• Like 1

sgtsampay
21 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Some of the attachments are interchangeable, some are not. What don't fit it is generally substituted with bigger implements for the 3pt. Only thing I think its missing out of the box, is the ability to use implements like mid mount grader and snow blade. Those require a custom mount that substitutes for the traditional rear axle bracket. Otherwise its just so darn capable in every way.

So the mower decks and snowblower work with it? 

Skipper

yep. If it fits a 520 ( or simmilar ). You may have to do a few little thing though, like perhaps find a correct belt size.

I have a power sweeper for mine, and that also fits any other standard large frame like classic series etc. 

The 195 is longer, but it is from the feet and back. (lift point). From lift point/pivot and to front, the dimensions should be same as any 3-4-500, Blackhood or C series.

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 1

sgtsampay
13 hours ago, Skipper said:

yep. If it fits a 520 ( or simmilar ). You may have to do a few little thing though, like perhaps find a correct belt size.

I have a power sweeper for mine, and that also fits any other standard large frame like classic series etc. 

The 195 is longer, but it is from the feet and back. (lift point). From lift point/pivot and to front, the dimensions should be same as any 3-4-500, Blackhood or C series.

Oh I got it. Makes sense.. perfect!!