roadapples

Where's Howard...

ACman

If I make the show we can hook a couple wagons up behind my trackchair . I’ll pull you guys around...you know the paralyzed guy leading the blind :P .

I know this is serious stuff we’re talking about and can’t imagine not being able to see but from my experience some laughs always helps me get through the day even if it’s at my own expense .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Racinbob

Taken the right way and I love it Jeff. I'll know more this coming Tuesday but I'm remaining confident that my situation isn't really serious and the only reason I brought it up a while back was because how I made it clear that there would be no surgery until after the show. Now Howard did the same thing. But Howard, you really do need to start listening to your doctor. Diabetes is nothing to mess with. I don't have it but I as close to first hand as possible. My sister went into a coma the year she graduated high school.....in 1964. At first she didn't listen and had several long hospital stays. She also had other issues and was told she couldn't have a baby because it would kill her or the baby. Well, she got pregnant, had a healthy baby and a new found reason to live. She started listening. She loved seeing her oldest granddaughter graduate high school a week ago. 

I'm taking you up on that ride Jeff and I bet Howard will too. :)

• Thanks 2

Vinylguy
2 hours ago, 857 horse said:

THANKS bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i will be bringing  3     857's        all running......a good one     a better one  and a nicer better one....

OH       and a pole !!!!!!!!!

you know what I mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gooder better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Howard!1 I just may have to bring a trailer again this year. Good to hear from ya.

See you soon.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Howard...it is excellent to hear from you.  We will form a parade of all of us handicapped guys and rule the world.  Good to hear from you.  :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 3

squonk

HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!! 

MISS YOU BUDDY IT WILL BE GREAT "SEEING" YOU AGAIN. US OLD GUYS GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

oldredrider

That's very thoughtful of you to use large type for Howard! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Howard , I better make a sign for the Mash Pole , don't want you , Bob and Jeff chasing me around the Fairgrounds. I know I can out run @stevasaurus Good to hear from you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

JPWH

Good to hear from you Howard. I know what you are dealing with the diabetes. I have been fighting that battle for almost 20 years. It is hard sometimes but be strong my friend and please follow Dr's orders. My prayers are with you.

Jay

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

rjg854

Looking forward to seeing you at the Big Show Howard :woohoo:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

No

worries,

your 

English 

is 

fine 

How...

ard. 

Can't 

wait

to 

see

you 

buddy! 

Image result for pulling your leg smiley

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

stevebo

What no mash pole???

c-series don

We gotta have the mash pole !!

WHX??

Heard tell Racinbob is gonna run the mash pole...... and he will lest I hold his old dutch dill pickle taters chips hostage ......lololololol....nowhers good as HOWWWARRRDD did tho. .............but I have faith in Bob......lolololollo

Edited by WHX19
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19richie66

Well My eyes are messed up after trying to read Howards reply. 😂 Hope he is doing well and can’t wait to meet him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

stevasaurus

I thought the mash pole was kept on the grounds from last year. ??   :think:

Ed Kennell
2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I thought the mash pole was kept on the grounds from last year. ??   :think:

I'll be passing by the grounds tomorrow.  If the gate is open, I'll check for  Hooowaaards  MASH  pole.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

AMC RULES

:text-tmi:

• Haha 1

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-tmi:

Now Craig, don't steer this thread South.   I clarified my post.

BTW, we just had an emergency alert test for the 5 counties surrounding    TMI.

three mile island.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

857 horse

GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i HAVE THE POLE,,,,,,,,ITS COMING WITH ME,,,,,,A LADDER,,,,,SCREW GUN,,,,,,AND HELP WITH THE LADDER,,,,,mRS whEELHORSEMAN OFFERED A CHILD TO HELP.....AND AS ALWAYS,,,,,,,ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT !!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,I WILL BE  noon or later arrival........a doc apt on Thursday am,,,,,,,,then headed north,,,,,Jay ,,,,road apples  held his hand up...........I feel good that the pole is covered,,,,,,

2 weeks and counting.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks guys

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

WHX??

Excellent news Howard..... Glad to hear your feeling up to this and looking  forward to seeing you! Let us know f we can help out in any way! 

@Racinbob your taters are still n danger of being held hostage  if you don't help Howard out :ychain:not really since they are for Nancy! :)

Edited by WHX19
  • Haha 1

squonk

@857 horse   BBBBBBBBBBBBWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAA!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1