RJ Hamner

A Trailer Full Of "Red Stuff" Followed Us Home Last Night

RJ Hamner

We brought my next project home last night.  I think I am going to need a BIGGER shed real soon

DSC_0718.JPG

• Like 8

Ed Kennell

Nice haul......I'm thinkin may be time for a  "Magic Shed".

• Like 3

RJ Hamner
4 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

Nice haul......I'm thinkin may be time for a  "Magic Shed".

OK I give up.  Is this like a "sky hook", "chow line" or "relative bearing grease"??

I have a 121 in one shed with a Cub Cadet, a Raider 12 in our small shed, the Suburban is in one side of my shop getting its gas tank sealed and the first Charger is still on the lift till I figure out where to put it. OY!

• Like 2

rmaynard

I bought a 10' x 17' portable garage from Harbor Freight about 3 years ago. They were on sale for $150.00. I figured that if it lasted the winter, I'd be lucky since I'd planned to build another shed in the spring...but I was delayed because of spinal fusion surgery, and almost 3 years later, the "tent" is still standing, and the shed is nothing more than a stack of 11 roof trusses and a dream.

So, to accommodate my most recent purchases, I have started using my neighbor's garage.

I say all that to say this...check with your next door neighbor and ask him if he has any room in his garage, or would he rather see an eyesore tent in your backyard.

Nice Raider :)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

RJ Hamner

My neighbor has a 1 car garage that is packed to the max.

They have concession trailers and do carnivals and fairs in the summer. 

His wife has been after him since we have lived here (11 years) to build or buy a shed.:bitch:

And since we bought the 12x20 a couple of years ago its gotten worse.:unsure: 

HOWEVER  I talked to him last weekend and he has been looking  Maybe I could talk him in to a REALLY BIG one:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

gsummers

I am up to 3 sheds now and still have to take something out to even get in them, LOL

• Like 2

RJ Hamner

Probably a good thing I didn't want to do big tractors. I'd really be in trouble:D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1