JoeBu

PTO BELT

JoeBu

Anyone know the part number or belt number that goes to the PTO for a 1997 TORO 520 H 73502?  Having a hardtime finding a replacement.  Thanks.

Joe

WVHillbilly520H
11 minutes ago, JoeBu said:

Anyone know the part number or belt number that goes to the PTO for a 1997 TORO 520 H 73502?  Having a hardtime finding a replacement.  Thanks.

Joe

What size mower deck? usually a 48" deck is 1/2"x103", Jeff.

Screenshot_20180429-161317.png

JoeBu

Maybe I'm confused is there only one belt.  I bought this second hand and belt broke late last season.  Putting it back together.  I bought a 1594 V Belt.  

1594 v belt.PNG

1995 520H+96+97

1594 is the belt for a 48" mower deck.

:text-welcomeconfetti::rs:

JoeBu

Is there  a manual or diagram showing how the belt goes on correctly?

WVHillbilly520H

There "should" have been a decal on the deck with the belt routing, don't have any pics of my decks at the moment but here's the decal and parts breakdown for the spindle/blades, also the model of the deck itself will get you the correct owners manual you can download here for free my '96 48" deck is "78360" .

Screenshot_20180429-190506.png

Screenshot_20180429-192248.png

bo dawg

Same belt I'm needing for my 91 520, finding out after buying a $30 belt 103" long only to find out its too short. The PN 1594 is a 107" belt. Which I'm about 3" short of pully with mule adjusted all the way in.

I have a 4' deck on it now, but originally tractor came with the 5' deck. Gona have to order it, no one around here carrys a belt that long unless you want the Blue color belt and I aint having a blue color belt. Lol.. Got to be black.