Red144runner

Rounding up some 520 parts. Good score today

Red144runner

Almost all the tins on my 520 are bad, salvageable but very rough. I found floor boards, hood, fender and tunnel parts a while back. Today I picked up a set of 23x10.50x12 Carlisle AGs. Impressive to say the least. Look lightly used and the price was too good to pass. The deck is done, I'm fighting the urge not to dig into this tractor but this time of year is very busy with cleanups and lawns starting soon.

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5085.JPG

IMG_5086.JPG

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

Pollack Pete

Nice pile of parts to get your 520 up and looking good.Love the ag tires. 

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:         All :wh:   deserve a little love from time to time!     :handgestures-thumbupright:

Red144runner

I actually forgot how it looks. It's parked in one of my cousins bays. Out of the weather at least, cause it sure looked like it spent some time outside. I find that rediculous. Piece of equipment that cost north of $4k new. I see it all the time though. Landscapers who have new $5000 toro walk behinds on open body trailers left out side all season no tarp or anything. All my stuff is in a garage or shed and if it is out for a short time it's covered well. Guess it gives me a winter project. I hope the hour meter is right cause it only showed around 400 I think and both cylinders had 125psi