Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Has anybody seen Perry?

Rollerman

Just noticed I have not seen Perry posting lately?

Must be hanging around the Simplicity sites now. :D

nylyon

You're right.... Haven't seen Perry in a while.

T-Mo

We may have to send out a missing persons report. Or at least send him an email. I also hadn't notice Perry being on in a while. Hope everything's okay.

CasualObserver

Isn't he the one who said he found Dale, and then Dale appeared? Who's gonna find Perry? missing.gif

TT

I hope he does show up soon. I "found" him that NOS fan guard on ebay for his Sundstrand and he hasn't "claimed" it yet. :D

((((( PERRY! ))))) Go get this guard! (It's even in MI & has free shipping! :P )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=360000116484

combatmp29r

OK I put out an APB, and an email in case the first doesn't help :D

T-Mo

I just checked and the last time he post was the 18th of this month. It looks like from his posting history, he can go a few days at times between posts. :D

perry

hey fellas im back :( . i completely wiped out my computer hard drive over the weekend and started fresh. jeez i forgot how much stuff i had to reload.

i was back online monday morning but had alot of catching up to do on my parts sales and emails. i poked in a few times but never logged in. and ya stephan i did sneak over to the simplicty site tuesday and ordered some parts :P .

i had 3 hours plowing on the b100 yesterday and it sounds like where getting more tonight. ill have to get some pics of the new funky bent plow/index lever. i got it installed on the B100 and used a wire for the trigger and it works sweet.

thanks guys its niced to know im missed :( . and a BIG :D for tricycle terry on the good find. i have to check the tractor fund and try and squeeze that purchase in. ill be back when i can

combatmp29r

Glad to here everything is ok Perry. Have fun with the white stuff :D

T-Mo

Perry,

I'm also glad everything's okay. Sorry to hear about your "confuser" problems, but I'm also glad you're up and running again.

I know you're probably tired of moving snow and probably wish it was spring already. We hadn't had a good snow here in a while and that's fine with me for now. :D

nylyon

We keep this up, I'll need to add a "Missing Persons" forum to this place. :D

combatmp29r

Yep we'll have to have Jason download his milkbox smilie so we can all use it :D

Rollerman

Perry glad to hear your still around & that you got the angle lever worked out for your B.

Feel free to come over & work on my puter.... :P

Mine growls & snarls more than my dog! :D

perry

Feel free to come over & work on my puter.... :(

Mine growls & snarls more than my dog! :D

i have never bought a computer. i find old ones & get them working and upgrade'em. my father in-law tought me computers years ago. i still have alot to learn thou :P . mostly learned by trial and error. PC's are a pain in the butt and can drive ya crazy at times. :(

TT

It IS good to see ya back again, Perry. Wish I could bring the fleet out and give you a hand with the snow! :D

Make sure you try not to let that NOS fan guard get away! :P

Rollerman

Perry most of my computer learning has been by trial & error too...leaning more to the side of error though. :D

Looks like 3/4" of snow comeing here tonight...might actually blow tommorrow.