JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

The gloves are off, fighting Toby

Sparky

Is that a 42" plow? With good traction and that 17 under the hood I bet you could go to a 48"er.

• Like 2

jellyghost

I was jealous of your nice driveway!

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Is that a 42" plow? With good traction and that 17 under the hood I bet you could go to a 48"er.

Mike, I will have to measure it. I think its a 42". The ol horse did great tonight. I might go out around midnight and then let Mike go out early, daybreak for the last run. Its snowing right now to beat the band. This stuff is so HEAVY, if it was'nt plowed a few times. I dont know if we would get it done. 

Glenn

• Like 1

Tankman

Looks great and Mike's doing excellent wo.....wo.....WORK. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Northeast PA saying we got 12+ inches, grandsons plowed three times.

10 pm, appears Toby is movin' east. Come on spring!   

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Good morning guys, an additional 12 inches on the driveway this morning, SUPER HEAVY. A few times had ti push with the blade up. Then back up and go aigain. I will be suprised if we get cleaned up, but so far so good. I took 2 pictures last night of the deck rails and seat with snow on top. I am ready for no snow.........

Glenn

20180322_075241.jpg

20180322_075238.jpg

20180322_075202.jpg

20180322_075159.jpg

20180322_075121.jpg

20180322_075013.jpg

20180322_075006.jpg

20180322_074954.jpg

20180322_020431.jpg

20180322_020426.jpg

• Like 7

peter lena

nice driveway, with many push off areas, plowing smart, and using your gearing, both hi and low range as well as getting rid of it when you can helps  out. been horsing around 36 years now , and your experience adds up to getting after heavy snow. I always over plow , what you don't plow , will quickly be a solid frozen wall. c85, repowered to 12 hp k301 plow , 312 ,8  36/42  blower , regular maintenance, and ( lubriplate chain and cable spray ) make attachments work with total ease, blower chain drive spins up like its supposed to . Teflon spray on blade , makes quick work of wet heavy snow. I often back plow, (  drag plow ) to finish off my driveway, finishes it off very clean and helps it dry off faster. regularly resto mod  , my  horses to get after anything . get err done . Pete

• Like 1

Kurt-NEPA

Wow Glenn!.  Looks like you got about 20 inches.  Not bad for a spring storm.  I'm less than a 100 miles WNW of you and we got nothing.  Strange.

Good to see that old horse getting the job done.

• Like 1

midpack

western MA right on the CT border... we got nothing!  :) 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Hey Glenn...30 miles west of Chicago...we got nothing Mate.  Great pictures, all that red looks great with the snow.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

Joshn569
8 hours ago, midpack said:

western MA right on the CT border... we got nothing!  :) 

@midpackSmall world... I am from southwick, but live in VT now. Parents still live there. And no snow in VT either😉

midpack
23 hours ago, Joshn569 said:

@midpackSmall world... I am from southwick, but live in VT now. Parents still live there. And no snow in VT either😉

Nice! Been here a long time 😉

• Like 1