moe1965

If it's free it's for me

fast88pu

Some good parts for sure. 

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:        Wheel weights, tire chains good tires and an Eaton hydro all for free, you done gooooood!

SylvanLakeWH

FREE - My favorite four letter word!

Heck - get it running, throw a seat on it and go!!!

Nice job!

Edited by SylvanLakeWH
  • Like 1

classiccat

i see these rusting piles of neglect and try to remember that it was once someone's pride & joy.

nice find nonetheless!  (sorry, can't help with the hydro question)

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Free is good.   Looks like the motion control is on the steering shaft.  That makes it 1990 and later.      The 1100 eaton hydro can be rolled w/o damage. Just move it slowly. There is no bypass tow valve on the 1100.          Is that a winch on the front?     That may mean the hyd lift was not working.   Look around for the cab...I see part of the frame.    Looks like tiller pulleys under the frame.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 1

Chris G

Definitely some good parts at the very least. Good save 

moe1965

There is a winch on the front and I was hoping that the blower was a older modle and was rigged up to work on a newer tractor.  I don't know much about hydro units but I'm willing to dive on and learn. I sure I'll have lots of questions.  I'm going to see if I can get it up and running this weekend and decide what I'm going to do with it from there

• Like 2

daveoman1966

I am not too far from you probably 200 miles.....near Meadville PA and I have most of the sheet metal stuff that is missing...except the seat.  Also have some of the hydraulic parts for it....control valve and cylinder.  f you want to get it running send me a emal.  My direct email is:

daveoman@windstream.net

WVHillbilly520H

I believe someone went to lots of trouble installing a winch when what I see missing is the lift arm to to the thrower from the rock shaft :think:, or possibly they wanted independent front and mid/rear lift, and yes what Ed said try finding the rest of the cab, and as far as the engine goes if it doesn't run there's always transplants available, Jeff.

wildman

Newer snowblower this one has the skids not wheels

groundhog47

?? "Also is there a bypass for the pump somewhere so I don't ruen the pump pushing it around not running?"

My two cents and opinions are like .....

Eaton transmission if as stated is: Friend Pacer Bill and I picked up an Eaton power WH in Texas, hunted for bypass, never found, drug to trailer, and loaded. On restoration Pacer found it to be undamaged Eaton wise. For free and the goodies it's definetly worth the drag out for certain.   

Edited by groundhog47

The Gman

Ok then..... if I counted all the parts usable I'd run out of your fingers and toes..... mine.... and everyone else's.:romance-grouphug:My 520 has a blown forward cylinder I'm not looking forward to attacking. If that engine will come back to life it's a mega score, not mention part after part after part.

Running out of fingers and toes. :music-rockon:

jellyghost

Clevis hitch is probably worth the drag out too.

• Like 1