rwilson

We Lost A Great Member and Friend

KC9KAS

@rwilson Very sorry for your loss. You will remember the times you spent working on your tractors together.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

So sorry to hear this.  Condolences to you and your family.

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Rich , sorry to hear about your father. I never met your Dad but I do remember seeing him riding around at the Big Show.

• Like 2

js5020

Image result for flag at half staff

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

• Like 4

Thisguyisnew

I can see Red Square is not just another posting forum. It's my honor to witness such a tribute to it's members. Much respect

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

rwilson

Thank you everyone for your condolences. I sure am gonna miss him.

• Like 5

tunahead72

Hey Rich, I was so sorry to hear about your dad's passing the other night.  He was one of the first people I met the first time I went to the big show, and it was always a pleasure to see his friendly face and have a little chat.  I know you and your wonderful family miss him, and you can tell we do too. :(

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Chris G

Very sorry for your loss and I send my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

Godspeed...

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor

Sorry for your family's loss.

• Like 2

c-series don

I remember that your dads face was one of those familiar faces I always looked forward to seeing at the show. Perhaps this year he and Cecil with be looking down on us at the show with big smiles knowing that these little tractors have brought together some great salt of the earth people. God bless you, your dad and family. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

stevebo

Rich-

He was one of those special guys. He was always the first to offer a smile and make you feel welcome at the big show. I too shared this hobby with my dad and lost him back in June of 2012 at a young age of 64 to cancer. Time helps heal but as we get older in life we become good friends with our dads and it was clear you and your dad very good friends. My prayers go out to you and your family at this difficult time. 

• Like 2

Daddy Don

From one Vetran to you father he is in great hands. Your will miss him a lot. My prayers will go out to you and your family. God bless all of your family:flags-waveusa:

• Like 2

nylyon

Rich and family, im so sorry for your loss. Wayne is one of the good ones. I’ve met him a few times, along with you and your family and was always greeted with a smile. I remember seeing you and he in the chat room and i thought how cool it was that the two of you had such a positive bond and shared this hobby. Rest In Peace Wayne, thank you for your service to our country and our community!

• Like 2

JC 1965

Prayers just sent for the family. Rest in peace Wayne.

• Like 2

buckrancher

Rich

So sorry too hear about Wayne's passing I will miss seeing him and having  long conversations at the wheel horse show

Brian

• Like 2

hondagod64

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.....SO SAD ,PRAYERS GO  TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

• Like 2

953 nut

Today would have been his sixty ninth birthday.   We miss you.

• Sad 2

stevasaurus

Happy Birthday Wayne ..    :occasion-xmas:

• Sad 1

Lars

@rwilson

Im really sorry for your loss... me and Wayne had a lots of hrs in the chatroom here in RS.. and he became a real good friend of me.. It was always joy and a lot of fun when we talked together.  Gona miss that dude..  Wayne is one of the good ones.. Hugs from over the pond.

• Like 1

rwilson

It doesn’t get any easier. I have been out f the WH game for a while now. Good friend of mine called and asked if i could service his tractor for him and i told him yes. It’s a 520. While I’m in the garage working i stop and think and usually end up going back into the house. I cant handle working on these tractors without him. Going to the big show was one of his favorite things to do. He looked forward to going every year. It’s real hard for me to make it down to the show because of work. This year i had the time off and now i hear that it may be canceled. Maybe next year. This is the first I’ve been on RS in a couple years. I will be selling some things in the near future so keep your eyes posted. Thanks all. I sure do miss him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 6

stevasaurus

@rwilson  Hi Rich, good to see you stop in here.  I saw your Dad just had a birthday a couple of weeks ago.  I had to go back and check out those pictures and memories.  It is not the same at the Big Show without him.  I was there last year, and I was looking to see if you might make it.  Anyway, except for the loss, you sound like you are OK.  Good to hear from you.  Please, say hi to your Mom for me.  :orcs-cheers:

• Heart 1

rwilson

Yea I’m still alive! Last year was hectic around here. My wife and I ended up buying the house from mom and we built a garage. So I was very busy with all that. If there is a show this year I may try to make it. Even if it’s just for the day. It’s tough without his knowledge for sure. I have questions for him all the time. Glad to be back I’m not sure how much stuff I’ll be doing but I still love my tractors. 

• Heart 1

Pullstart

Rich, I’m not sure if I ever had the pleasure to speak with your father but I’m sorry for your loss.  I miss my grandfather every day, he’s been gone 16 years now.

Jennifer

Sorry for your loss!  😔

Edited by Jennifer