cafoose

Moving snow with my 876

elliot ness

Nice job.

• Like 2

Sparky

That parking lot looks like it would give ya LOTS of seat time! 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

It's a good thing that snow glows in the dark.  :occasion-xmas:  Just kidding...that horse sounds great and it looked like a heavy wet snow.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

cafoose
6 hours ago, Sparky said:

That parking lot looks like it would give ya LOTS of seat time! 

It sure does, he has a truck with a plow that does it regularly but they left so much slush that I was afraid it would freeze if I didn't do something and the seat time was a plus! :D

11 hours ago, elliot ness said:

Nice job.

:text-thankyouyellow:I thought I did well with that little 8hp Kohler myself :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

cafoose
6 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

It's a good thing that snow glows in the dark.  :occasion-xmas:  Just kidding...that horse sounds great and it looked like a heavy wet snow.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Yes I never have to use lights in the snow it does seem to glow :scared-shocked:The horse does sound and run great. It's my first one that I got at an auction around 1992 or 1993. I had the Kohler and the hydro rebuilt right after I got it. It's been used hard and keeps on going! :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 2

Sarge

The 8hp Kohler is one of the most underrated engines built - they put out more torque than most would believe for such a small engine and are tough as nails. Wish I'd kept the 876 I had - nice short frame that if weighted correctly would make a great plow tractor due to being so easy to maneuver versus the long frame models. Besides, it has that elegant hood and wood grains of the period - nothing else looks like them.

Sarge

• Like 2