JTE

Gt14 deck

JTE

Hey guys. Looking for a 48 or 60 inch deck for my Gt14. Old one is getting pretty rotting. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to go with a 60 but not sure if that option was ever offered.  Thanks Jt

953 nut

:WRS:      The 60" decks didn't come along until the 520 came out and have a different drive setup with the front mule drive. I have a nice one I would sell but I'm 450 miles away.

Post a wanted ad in our classifieds and see who has one a bit closer, here is the link.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds/wanted/?do=form&d=2

• Like 1

Aldon

Your options increase exponentially if you upgrade the tractor to more modern attach-a-matic brackets. Decks as well as replacement parts are much more plentiful.

I did a thread on it 1-2 years ago.

If you go that route, you can get the C195 60 inch deck under it. Power is still OK for normal mowing. However if your using it as a Bush Hog, stay with the 48 or smaller.

• Like 3

WVHillbilly520H

I believe there's a 60" deck available in the Richmond area and he may have all the parts like @Aldon stated above to move you into the modern "world", Jeff. BTW :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@JTE :WRS:

swisstrac

i have  a 48 gt 14 deck in very good shape// ifyou go to NY  cl   WH you can see it/ otherwise i can send  some pics; i am probably too far  away// good hunting

• Like 1