WVHillbilly520H

What model snow/dozer blade frame?

WVHillbilly520H

Found this blade on CL near me, just wanting the 54" moldboard to put on my 520H, anyways bought it and already swapped moldboard it will need a new wear edge (got that covered) and the original tabs for the round skid shoes were removed sometime in its previous life (have a fix for that too), but since I can't find an ID tag I was wondering if anyone would have a clue to what it originally would have been made for , also seems to be a lot of custom parts added along the way as well as the angle handle and axle bracket, P.O. said he had it mounted to a C161 manual lift ? , Thanks Jeff.

IMAG4083.jpg

IMAG4084.jpg

IMAG4098.jpg

IMAG4097.jpg

IMAG4099.jpg

IMAG4100.jpg

IMAG4103.jpg

IMAG4104.jpg

IMAG4105.jpg

IMAG4094.jpg

IMAG4095.jpg

IMAG4096.jpg

oldredrider

Looks like it started out as a 48" short frame model. It's DNA has changed quite a bit over the years. Mr. Hackit Welder has scribbled on it's birth certificate so much it's unreadable.

Your Robo Plow should still function and serve you well.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut

54" was used on the 953/1054 and GT-14. I had one but swapped it for a 42" because it tended to push the front of the 953 sideways with the blade angled.

• Thanks 1

KC9KAS
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

54" was used on the 953/1054 and GT-14. I had one but swapped it for a 42" because it tended to push the front of the 953 sideways with the blade angled.

This 54" bladed started life as a 42"...

WVHillbilly520H
12 minutes ago, KC9KAS said:

This 54" bladed started life as a 42"...

Which one? The one now on the cobbled frame is a 42" I added extensions to 19 years ago to make it 50", the 54" moldboard I already swapped out on the frame attached to my 520 in first pic, I was wondering what the cobbled frame originally went too, Jeff.

• Like 1

953 nut

Don't know where it came from but looks like it will be going to the scrap heap!          :ychain:

• Confused 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@WVHillbilly520H Don't scrap that frame ,if would make a good trade item if you get my drift .:ph34r:

• Thanks 1

953 nut
2 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@WVHillbilly520H Don't scrap that frame ,if would make a good trade item if you get my drift .:ph34r:

Or it could be made into a @wallfish bike!     :ychain:

5a7660228fe6d_bigshowbike.jpg.2d6cb8ca5588781476451b824f377662.jpg

• Like 2