diesel life

Deck fitment

diesel life

Hey guys need some help, my 520h came witha 60" deck that is way to big for my yard but i got the moeer from my dad for free so i took it, question is i know a guy with a c-125 with i think a 48" deck will it mount up to my 520h??? Thanks guys i searched but didnt find much..

Bert

Yep it should fit. 

diesel life

Sweet thank you much sir

• Like 1

Tankman
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:01 PM, Bert said:

Yep it should fit. 

:text-yeahthat: No problem. Smaller deck = more seat time too!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

diesel life

yeah more seat time but also my yard really isnt that big I just like having the riding mower to push dirt and gravel around when im doing projects and keeping the driveway looking good......

Tankman
5 hours ago, diesel life said:

yeah more seat time but also my yard really isnt that big I just like having the riding mower to push dirt and gravel around when im doing projects and keeping the driveway looking good......

Exactly the excuse reason we have several numerous Horses in the shed; mow, push, tow, roll, turn earth, Grandsons.

The incurable WHA (Wheel Horse Addiction).  :ROTF:

diesel life

that you are right I havent even drove my 520 :wh: yet just started her and let her run some but i cant wait to get out there and work her like she was meant to be...... All my dad did with it was mowe...... BORING I will use it the way it was meant to be......:woohoo:

• Like 1