Buzz

Lebanon Valley indoor tractor show

roadapples

Will be there weather permitting. Nice show last two years...

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

Heck, ill be there, 45 min ride LOL

953 nut

There will also be a good vintage tractor auction tied in with the show. Too far away for me.      :wwp:

https://www.aumannauctions.com/project/details/9622/

The Don Hershey Collection

Auction on February 17th @ 10am Eastern

Live Auction with Online Bidding Available!

Feature Tractors 

FOUR Brockway Tractors, including the ONLY known diesel model!
Early Plymouth Standard Tractor
Farmall M with Sheppard Diesel Conversion
Graham Bradley Row Crop
Sheppard Diesel Generator Skid
TWO - Sheppard Diesel SD-2
THREE - Sheppard Diesel SD-3
TWO - Sheppard Diesel SD-4 - one is a rare torque converter model!
Sheppard Diesel SD-6
Leader Tractor
Massey Ferguson 98 GM Standard

International Tractors

Farmall Super W-4; Farmall A; Farmall B; Farmall BN; Farmall C ; Farmall C Demonstrator; Farmall Cub; Farmall Cub Demonstrator; Farmall F-12(3); Farmall F-14; Farmall F-20(2); Farmall F-30, diesel conversion; Farmall F30; Farmall H with Perkins Diesel; Farmall H; Farmall M-TA(2); Farmall MD(2); Farmall Regular; Farmall Regular with Loader; Farmall Shop Mule; Farmall Super A; Farmall Super A Demonstrator; Farmall Super C; Farmall Super H(2); Farmall Super M; Farmall Super M-TA; Farmall Super M-TA(2); Farmall Super MD; Farmall Super MD-TA; Farmall Super W-6; Farmall Super W6-TA; Farmall Super WD-9; Farmall W-6(2); Farmall W-9; Farmall W-D-6; Farmall W-D-9; Farmall WR-9S; McCormick Deering 10-20; McCormick Deering 15-30(2); McCormick Deering O-12; McCormick Deering W-14; McCormick Deering W-30(2); McCormick Deering W-30; McCormick Deering W-40(2)

Allis Chalmers - John Deere - Case - Oliver and Others!

Allis Chalmers WD-45; Allis Chalmers B; Allis Chalmers C; Allis Chalmers G; Allis Chalmers RC; Allis Chalmers WC; Allis Chalmers WC; Allis Chalmers WD; Allis Chalmers WD-45(3); Allis Chalmers CA;
Case DC; Case DC; Case SC; Case VC; Cockshutt Black Hawk 35; Cockshutt 20; Cockshutt 30; Cockshutt 35 Golden Arrow; Cockshutt 40; Cockshutt 50; Economy 220-26; Economy Power King(2); Empire Tractor; Ford 9N(2); ; John Deere A; John Deere B ; John Deere G; John Deere H; John Deere LA; Massey Harris Pony; Massey Harris 44; Oliver Super 44; Oliver Super 55; Oliver Super 66; Oliver Super 88; Oliver Super 99; Oliver Supper 77; Silver King 42

Garden Tractors 

Rare Squire Applegate 1000 and Squire Applegate 700; David Bradley Tri-Trac; 1959 David Bradley Suburban; Tractor Bean cutler; 1968 Allis Chalmers 10hp; 1966 John Deere 110 Hydraulic Lift - GT-1 type code; John Deere 140 with Canopy; John Deere 140 with Cab and snow blower

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

I went out today & bought a Nice Camera, i will post many picks of the equipment to share with all square members, maybe even buy some parts if available ? Have Roadapples pose with them hahaha

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

jimt1971

We will be there hanging out

• Like 2

Buzz

Our local club is planning to visit again so Lord willing I'll be there.

• Like 3

12 hp Kohler

I will likely be there. I was at an amazing small engine show at the Lebanon expo center 2 weeks ago. Same building where the indoor tractor show is held. 

Big_Red_Fred

I'll wear my hard hat with a Beacon on top so all you square members will notice BRF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

tunahead72

I'll probably be there, not sure what day.  The auctions should be a nice addition to the fun! :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Buzz
On 1/29/2018 at 3:57 PM, 12 hp Kohler said:

I will likely be there. I was at an amazing small engine show at the Lebanon expo center 2 weeks ago. Same building where the indoor tractor show is held. 

What show was that and do you have a link to it?

12 hp Kohler
1 hour ago, Buzz said:

What show was that and do you have a link to it?

I do have a link, it is called Cabin Fever Expo. Here is a link. 

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/ 

It is the biggest small engine show in the country. Definitely recommend going if you ever have a chance. 

• Like 2

Buzz
15 hours ago, 12 hp Kohler said:

I do have a link, it is called Cabin Fever Expo. Here is a link. 

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/ 

It is the biggest small engine show in the country. Definitely recommend going if you ever have a chance. 

Is that the same show that used to be held at the York PA Fairgrounds? If it is I went to that several years ago and it was great.

12 hp Kohler
5 hours ago, Buzz said:

Is that the same show that used to be held at the York PA Fairgrounds? If it is I went to that several years ago and it was great.

Yes same show just a different location now 

Zeek

We will be there for the whole show representin'. :wh:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

ACman
On 1/28/2018 at 8:46 PM, Big_Red_Fred said:

I went out today & bought a Nice Camera, i will post many picks of the equipment to share with all square members, maybe even buy some parts if available ? Have Roadapples pose with them hahaha

Make sure to wash your hands before using that camera BRF :lol: ..... I can already smell that delicious greasy food and we all know your camera skills ! :ychain:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

Big_Red_Fred
4 minutes ago, ACman said:

Make sure to wash your hands before using that camera BRF :lol: ..... I can already smell that delicious greasy food and we all know your camera skills ! :ychain:

Ole saw bones has me on a diet, said im over weight for a Old Horse, Alex the Farmer tho will be the Photographer at that show, LOL 

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

7 minutes ago, ACman said:

I can already smell that delicious greasy food and we all know your camera skills ! :ychain:

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

I'll be looking for White Tail

DJE

I'll be there. Not showing just looking!! LOL Should be good with the added bonus of the auction!!

tunahead72

Anybody there today?  I don't see any photos yet. :popcorn:

Don't forget the auctions, pedal tractors probably still going on right now, farm and garden tractors tomorrow at 10:00.

I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Mike'sHorseBarn

I'll be there on Saturday looking around and have some parts to pick up.  :auto-car:

Buzz

Went to the show Saturday and saw several familiar faces from the Big Show and from Red Square. Said hi to Kate and renewed My Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine. There was a huge turn out for the show, I guess the big tractor auction helped a lot. Here's some pictures from the show, no Wheel Horses just mostly the big boys.

IMG_5004 (1).JPG

IMG_5005 (1).JPG

IMG_5006.JPG

IMG_5007.JPG

IMG_5008.JPG

IMG_5009.JPG

IMG_5010.JPG

IMG_5011.JPG

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_5013.JPG

IMG_5014.JPG

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5017.JPG

IMG_5018.JPG

IMG_5019.JPG

IMG_5020.JPG

IMG_5021.JPG

IMG_5022.JPG

IMG_5023.JPG

IMG_5024.JPG

IMG_5025.JPG

IMG_5026.JPG

IMG_5027.JPG

IMG_5028.JPG

IMG_5029.JPG

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

Buzz

Here is the collection of tractors auctioned of Saturday.    

• Like 1

Sparky

WOW! That’s a sea of Farmalls!! Good lookin ones to, not just rusty project machines.