Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

New Member brings a lot of knowledge

Buzz

I see at BLUEKNIGHTBOB has joined. He's a familiar face to those of us who post regularly on the Yahoo groups and always seems to come up with the right answers :D . Welcome aboard Bob!

Rollerman

Buzz I seen him on the new members list late last night & have seen his posts on the Yahoo groups also.

Hey Bob.... WELCOME to Red Square!

Glad to have you & look forward to reading your posts. :D

Sparky

Hey Bob, good to see ya here. Also nice to have another New Englander with us as the boys from the west are startin to out-number us :D .

Mike......in Ct.....

T-Mo

Bob,

Welcome to the Red Square. I also saw your name on the new member list and I thought it looked awfully familiar. Welcome aboard. :D

bowtieguy

Good to see ole BlUEKNIGHT join in on the fun....Bob has been a wealth of info for me for several years....always knows what belt fits what and what attachment doesn't fit....always have to save his posts to my WH file....but Bob, I still can't feature you selling your 417-A....oh heck, I guess everyone is entitled to one mistake......will be watchin for ya.....and keep em black jack tables honest!! :D

C-Series14

Heck of a guy! I hope to go visit him this summer when I go to Westover AFB for a month. Gonna ride the Harley over and see the Blue Knight!!! :D

CasualObserver
welcome.gif BKB ! We all appreciate the knowledge you've shared over the years, and look forward to picking that brain in the future. :D

nylyon

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the format.