Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

Tractorhead

Think he urgently needs a flux compensator to be ready for time travelling..😎

• Haha 3

Tuneup

Never liked the clutch pedal rattle on the restored C-125 so pulled the side cover and checked the 7451 pulley. Dry bearing and it can't be packed - I tried. eBay is my friend again. Took a look at the 48" stripped deck. I've ignored it all week.

KrazeyOlDave
On 5/26/2021 at 1:43 AM, Thor27 said:

This was a 90 520H I bought without the Onan, and butchered wiring. I tossed the magnum on there along with some tin. I've driven it around a bit,. 

I think it's going to be a keeper.  There is no wiring on the tractor as yet, I've been jumping the starter lug, runs great and hydro is strong. Added a motion

pedal, an electric PTO clutch today.  Planning to work it through the summer and blow it apart for paint next winter.

confused520.jpg.28fef8a614cf6ed093e96ab44a8b093e.jpg

520’s are available without the onan? If I could find one, I’d buy it and build a loader on it.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

KrazeyOlDave
On 5/20/2021 at 6:47 PM, OldWorkHorse said:

OK so gave up on lettering till it drys but installed new tow hitch and new seat!

20210520_153845.jpg

20210520_183223.jpg

What exactly are we doing with this? I’m strangely aroused! 😂  

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

Thor27
6 minutes ago, KrazeyOlDave said:

520’s are available without the onan? If I could find one, I’d buy it and build a loader on it.

Hey Dave, The guy I bought it from put the onan on an argo.  It was a $200 parts tractor, I've been using the deck from it for the last couple years.

• Like 2

OldWorkHorse
39 minutes ago, KrazeyOlDave said:

What exactly are we doing with this? I’m strangely aroused! 😂  

Haha me 2! You know idk I just loved the idea of a beefed up trail bomber and this is what my brain thought of. So I'm sure what happens with it will be alot of "how the heck did that get there or your stuck where!?" Type stuff. This is what happens when it snows and I'm stuck inside to long :laughing-rolling: :orcs-cheers:

Edited by OldWorkHorse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

KrazeyOlDave
2 minutes ago, OldWorkHorse said:

Haha me 2! You know idk I just loved the idea of a beefed up trail bomber and this is what my brain thought of. So I'm sure what happens with it will be alot of "how the heck did that get there or your stuck where!?" Type stuff. This is what happens when it snows ans I'm stuck inside to long :laughing-rolling: :orcs-cheers:

Well I’m certainly looking forward to seeing some photos of it “doing it’s thing”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OldWorkHorse
8 minutes ago, KrazeyOlDave said:

Well I’m certainly looking forward to seeing some photos of it “doing it’s thing”.

Hopfuly soon! Just hammering out all the little things like wiring and should be up and running. 

Edited by OldWorkHorse
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

OldWorkHorse
3 minutes ago, KrazeyOlDave said:

Not sure if saw where this started but she's come a long way haha.

20201127_142331.jpg

• Like 3

Wheel Horse 3D
16 hours ago, Handy Don said:

When you get back from the future, be sure to post some pics of what WHs are doing in the next century, I'd like to know what to expect. :lol::D

Well just so happens I manged to record quantum fluctuations in some of the smoke particle quarks. Apparently they are quantum linked with some of their counterparts in the future, by comparing the current fluctuations af apparently non linked quarks, and linked quarks, I managed to simulate a view of the Dig Dug of the future! 

SmartSelect_20210530-095411_Google.jpg

My quantum modeling is obviously off a little ..D series i guess must bethe software default..but you get the idea!

(Credit for default d series computations goes to @btm1970)

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Excellent 3

Wheel Horse 3D

Go figure..they really havent changed, just cost a lot more!

Now the big question is...would that future exist if I HADNT measured thise fluctuations?????

Handy Don
3 hours ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Go figure..they really havent changed, just cost a lot more!

Now the big question is...would that future exist if I HADNT measured thise fluctuations?????

Good to hear that our hobby is safe, if a bit more costly.

Are you acquainted with Pascal's Wager?

Wheel Horse 3D
5 hours ago, Handy Don said:

Good to hear that our hobby is safe, if a bit more costly.

Are you acquainted with Pascal's Wager?

Thats a Bit more on the philosophical side, but it IS one bet too many people try to just hedge.

As applied to Wheel Horses, im glad I measured the quantum fluctuations, and will continue to work on Dug!

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D

Handy Don
15 minutes ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

Thats a Bit more on the philosophical side, but it IS one bet too many people try to just hedge.

As applied to Wheel Horses, im glad I measured the quantum fluctuations, and will continue to work on Dug!

:)

Now you have me wishing I had better instrumentation--I feel so inadequate! Are there plans to equip Dug as a tartis?

• Haha 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Hey just as long as no JD/Kubota Darlick show up!

• Haha 2

KrazeyOlDave

May 31st, 9:35am...I went out to the garage and loved on my tractor...don’t you judge me 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2

bigcreek

Damn fine job, great idea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tuneup

Installed a new sink at the boys' house yesterday and it's a Kohler so there is that. Finally got that carbonate wheel from HF and took the 48" out of the shed for paint removal. Got the top done in about 20 minutes but, man, the racket! Decided to give the neighbors a break and put it all away. What else to do today....

• Like 1

Lee1977

My Wheel Horses took the day off, but I did have a Horse out to day Troy-Bilt tiller

• Like 3

8ntruck

Tool and dock pieces parts hauling duty today.  Easy work.

• Like 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Lets see....got some progress fine tuning the headlight lenses for the fiberglass hoods, did some mowing with Dug, now watchin some SG1, and painting on some led hood ornaments.

16225136749003485094484775041438.jpg

Snoopy11
12 hours ago, KrazeyOlDave said:

May 31st, 9:35am...I went out to the garage and loved on my tractor...don’t you judge me 😂

KrazyOlDave... you are krazy...

BUT SO AM I ...SO WHO CARES!:laughing-rolling:

Don

• Haha 1