Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

ACman

@WHX14 those look like OTR’s to me....I think you’ll like them. They’re a softer compound and bit really good :handgestures-thumbupright: .

• Like 8

WHX??

Yes they are OTR's Jeff and a softer rubber. The other Jeff  twisted my arm to get a set cause  he  got a set for his 520. Gotta keep up with the Hillbillies ya know!

Sorry about our other thread @Tgtack it was a good one.

Edited by WHX14
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

squonk

Fuel pump died on the 160 FUN FUN FUN! :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

pfrederi
8 minutes ago, squonk said:

Fuel pump died on the 160 FUN FUN FUN! :(

Original or electric??

• Like 1

squonk

Electric. It's been about 4 years. I noticed it was getting quieter. Started cleaning up the driveway and the tractor died mid push. Had to drag it into the garage. Fuel barely dribbles out of the line at the carb. Flows good down by the pump from gravity.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk I think a dark cloud has hung over you in the last few weeks or some green & yellow fan is messing with your tractors.

• Like 2

ebinmaine
41 minutes ago, WHX14 said:

Hear tell they sell new ones at auto parts stores case you've never been in a NAPA Mike :laughing-rolling:

Heeheeheeheehee

• Like 1

squonk

Went to Napa and grabbed one. This one pumps. Got the 160 running and finished up the driveway clean up but it's not right. I think there's some carbunkles in the carb. It sat pretty much since the show 2 years ago. Carb's been apart a few times already and it looks like it's going under the knife again. I need 1/4 choke to run it at full throttle. Then no choke at half. I use non ethanol  in it but storing it with fuel in the bowl may have been an issue. I hate working with gas in the winter! 

• Like 6

ebinmaine
17 minutes ago, squonk said:

carbunkles in the carb.

:no:

Not carbunkles !!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

dells68

Ordered a regulator, some gaskets, and a few new ignition parts for the K181 on the 857.  Hopefully I'll feel like putting them on when they get here.  BTW, sure am glad this thread is back!

• Like 8

Kenneth R Cluley

Pulled the regulator off of the Charger or should i say "Non-Charger" 12 in hopes of finding one at Flywheelers show this weekend. Also still looking for Plow Blade. Maybe find one of those also. It just may get cold enough to snow here this winter!

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Still say it looks  like tha grenade went off in there instead of the paint booth Dan! :laughing-rolling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

PeacemakerJack
1 hour ago, Achto said:

Time for another resto!:)

Can’t wait to see this one come together!  I think I’ll have to arrange some time in my schedule to come over and turn a few wrenches with you on this plow mule!  Dan is a maestro when it comes to these and I’m looking forward to the symphony...

:popcorn:

10 hours ago, WHX14 said:

New tires on the 1257, pulled (stubborn) hubs and added a second set screw. 

20180113_170830[1].jpg

Those sure look sharp on there Jim.  I’m looking forward to seeing them in real world action where they belong—in the furrows!:auto-layrubber:

• Like 5

WHX??
10 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

turn a few wrenches with you

I'll stop over and help, or supervise or just get in the way in general! :lol:

What's the matter with those hubs in that pile @Achto that you want to make steel ones? ? Keyways shot? I do have that fresh 5060 six seed transaxle with full length keys if you need it?

Edited by WHX14
  • Like 3

Achto

Key ways are wobbled out to about 1/2"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

953 nut
14 hours ago, Achto said:

A few days late but, 4hrs before this pic was taken this pile of parts was a running driving Raider 12. Time for another resto!:)

IMG_20180105_164733165-min.jpg.eebd22cb79be760b16278ea8ad84be49.jpg

:woohoo:        Usually takes four hours to get the hubs and hitch off, you done GOOOOOOOD!

• Like 8
  • Excellent 1