Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

ineedanother

Mounted rear tires and rims on the new-to-me Auto 12 and hooked up the new-to-me cart. Neighbors are moving and offered some dry firewood so I made a few trips to restock the wood for the fire pit. Our front yard is a fairly steep grade and I didn't lose any pull running for 45 minutes or so, so I'm confident in the hydro now which is something I really wanted to test :thumbs::thumbs:

Forgot to attach the pic:

Image preview

Edited by ineedanother
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 4

Ed Kennell
9 hours ago, ineedanother said:

Forgot to attach the pic:

It won't open for me.   :(

ineedanother

Hmmm. Maybe if I attach it rather than paste it in the body?..

IMG_0105.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

ineedanother

Sorry Ed, that looks the same to me. :eusa-think:

• Confused 2

8ntruck

@ineedanother  that's a neat looking shed.  You got more pictures of it?

• Like 1

Sparky

Since the 867 didn’t really need the rims painted I figured I would move onto the 1054.   These rims were painted white by a previous owner and also have red overspray on em….these won’t clean up with Dawn dish soap :lol: 

53F4A9AD-79B2-4BBD-BED1-04CDDA3A145F.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

johnnymag3
11 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Since the 867 didn’t really need the rims painted I figured I would move onto the 1054.   These rims were painted white by a previous owner and also have red overspray on em….these won’t clean up with Dawn dish soap :lol: 

53F4A9AD-79B2-4BBD-BED1-04CDDA3A145F.jpeg

I would get a total beatdown....herd rejection......stampede.......... if any of my horses had a bottle on it, or even a cup of anything on its back.....This is a total no no in my Stable.....   :)

• Haha 2

ineedanother
1 hour ago, 8ntruck said:

@ineedanother  that's a neat looking shed.  You got more pictures of it?

Thanks, and I do. I didn't want to derail this thread too badly so I started one in the garden section...

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Goldnboy

Some of you might remember that I posted my B80-8 with hydraulic lift add on for sale due to a stuffed dog that got amputated when it abruptly fell off when running.... it wasn't a pretty sight. 

The misses insisted I put it up for sale and I did just at a price I figured wouldn't sell.. so after it sit for a month hidden.  I took this belt guard from a MF deck and did  some trimming. And here i  black is the final piece that i have after trimming.  Tomorrow i will show a picture or two with it mounted 20220702_134056.jpg.9edf8564fb39440a4f06e97485cc73c1.jpg

20220410_083715.jpg

20220410_083629.jpg

20220702_134001.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3
  • Haha 1

Sparky
17 minutes ago, Goldnboy said:

I took this belt guard from a MF deck and did  some trimming. And here i  black is the final piece that i have after trimming.  Tomorrow i will show a picture or two with it mounted 

Good idea! Just get a guard in place and take down the for sale ad :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

8ntruck

Have we ever had a worst worn operating drivebelt contest?  If not, I submit this one for the initial entry:

20220702_220623.jpg.211bf8b66c3b115dde4d286f81d60148.jpg

This is what was on Clyde the C195.  Put a new, pretty blue one on.  Wonder of wonders, the clutch between the engine and hydro works as it should now.  Clyde did a little bit of trailer work trying out his new belt.

I put the dozer blade on Morgan the 14-8 and spread the mound of leaves left over from last fall around.  Give them a chance to dry out, then get raked into the chipper shredder.  When done with the blade, I installed the RD deck for the rest of the mowing season.

• Like 7
  • Excellent 1

davem1111

Finished putting the nicely drained, flushed, repainted and refilled trans back on the 416-8, painted the fender pan (think I need a new rear decal)... Wheels and tank back on then  outside for a pressure wash.  Went ahead and washed the rest of the herd while I was at it. Got part of the yard mowed with the GT, the rest hasn't grown much since it's been so dry. Going to take the 312-A with dump trailer to pick up a bunch of brush I've been trimming.  416-8 still to get some more painting done then I think I'm going to sell it. Still trying to decide if I want to repaint the GT back to its original color scheme. Right now it's like 3 different shades of red.

I dunno... this 416-8 is pretty sweet. Maybe I should sell the GT. :eusa-think:  But I like the hydraulic lift, especially if I put the snow blade on the GT.  Decisions, decisions. :wacko:

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!  :flags-waveusa::flags-waveusa::flags-usa:

IMG_0316.jpg.abdb49a4ee5594040b860d67d83c4ef3.jpgIMG_0315.jpg.c0b9236225ad7c9efc4cf0de0bb4b902.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine
16 minutes ago, davem1111 said:

Maybe I should sell the

Not a thing...

Keep both/all. 

Different work, different machines. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

davem1111
3 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Not a thing...

Keep both/all. 

Different work, different machines. 

Yeah, I know... but I need to fund the repair of another deck and those dang spindles are so expensive!  Plus, I don't have enough garage space for all these, and my wife's car will *not* be staying outside (or I will too) :-o

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Snoopy11
2 minutes ago, EB-80/8inPA said:

It’s kind of nice and relaxing to mow without random projectiles flying out of the holes in the deck.

YA THINK???

HAHAHAHAHA

I tell you what, that tractor looks good just like it is. Now, the tears in the seat... that... I'm not exactly fond of.

I have found, that black gorilla tape does wonders on seats...!!! :teasing-poke:

Don

• Like 2

Snoopy11
21 hours ago, davem1111 said:

Yeah, I know... but I need to fund the repair of another deck and those dang spindles are so expensive!  Plus, I don't have enough garage space for all these, and my wife's car will *not* be staying outside (or I will too) :-o

Well.. I mean... I could... eh... 'keep' a couple of them for you... :D

Don

• Like 1

EB-80/8inPA
3 minutes ago, Snoopy11 said:

I have found, that black gorilla tape does wonders on seats...!!! :teasing-poke:

Don

I was actually thinking of trying just that.  Do you tuck it in under the trim?

• Like 3

Snoopy11
2 minutes ago, EB-80/8inPA said:

Do you tuck it in under the trim?

Pretty much, yes.

I generally clean the area with whatever chemicals I have on hand before I stick it on... just to make sure it stays where I put it...

Don

• Like 1