falvarado62

Looking for a 520 Class 3 hitch receiver

falvarado62

Hi,

I would like to purchase a class 3 hitch receiver for my 520H.

I had purchased one for my C120 several years ago and look forward to having one my the 520.

Thanks,

Frank

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jayoutdoors
      By Jayoutdoors
      hey there  I would like to install a ball and pull my boat and utility tractor around the property.  I don't feel as if the design of this drawbar style is built for that not to mention low height.   What recommendations, bought or built do you have to help me out.. 
      it would be nice to keep my tiller attachment on if possible.

also what did they use the bar coming from under seat for??

• n1defan
      By n1defan
      I am taking orders for the custom heavy duty hitches that Scott and I have been building.

1. regular hitch $150 + shipping

2. XI hitch $175 + shipping

3. custom hitch to your dimensions $150 - $200 + shipping depending on what you need and cost of materials.

extra plates and bolts $10 To mount hitch to tractor if you don't have a rear plow mount.

Any questions you can PM me or post here.

the larger of the two is an XI hitch
    • Southkraut
      By Southkraut
      Was looking to buy rear hitch assembly on eBay don’t know what is comparable with my ‘84 c125. They all look the same. Is there much of any difference through the models? 

• Shea Worden
      By Shea Worden
      Hey guys. I was wondering about buying a clevis hitch from the wheelhorseman1000's website wheel horse parts and more, and i wanted to know if  i need the rockshaft between the gas tanks. I thought that the cable went right to the hitch with a trunnion to attach. If you didn't know from my other threads, I have a c81 with an 8-speed uni-drive transmission. My tractor already has the tube for the cable so thats what inspired me to get a clevis.