Sign in to follow this  
Berco

Found a Project 522XI

Berco

Heads up for those in the midwest, there seems to be a good candidate for a project or fixer upper 522xi on chambana CL. I hope someone in the St Louis area grabs it so i can lend a hand an learn a bunch too (i currently own a 522XI). For $400 you get a 522XI with electric issues (wires chewed from mice), plus 52" deck and snow blower. I would be all over this but i do not have the time, money or space right now.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Berco
      By Berco
      Hello all. My battery in my 520LXI was going out, the lights would come on but the engine would not turn over. I put a 1.5 amp truckle charger on the battery when i left for a 4 days trip. I come back and the same. I also noticed i left the key in the run position (the hour meter did not run). I swap out batteries and now the mower is completely dead. When i turn the key - nothing. I verify the battery it good (13.04v), negative is connected to the engine block, voltage is good on the solenoid side of the starter. I out the key to run and try to jump to see if i can start and nothing. Not even a spark. I have used this mover for years and has 500 hours. Could the ignition switch or brake switch be bad? The seat switch is jumped.What else could cause my mower to be dead? Thank you in advance.
    • gfullz
      By gfullz
      Hey guys! new wheel horse owner here. I picked up a 2001 523xi that came with a berco subframe. I happened to find a 40" compact berco that was hardly used to slap on it only I'm not sure where to start as there are no resources for this that I can find. I'm mechanically inclined, rebuilt the injection pump, injectors etc... as I purchased it non-running as it wasn't receiving any fuel to the injectors (it runs amazing now btw). 

so for starters I'm going to go out on a whim here and say that this will require the mule drive or "pulley box". and I've got the rest of the parts in the picture. The parts of the subframe that look to bolt up seem so narrow compared to the hookups on the rest of the tractor. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Bill Murray
      By Bill Murray
      Looking for a replacement headlight assembly. I just bought a 520XI with a snowblower and I’m looking to fix the broken headlight before winter. Not sure if anybody knows of anybody selling one. I’ve been looking for a few months now. Thanks for any help.