Shea Worden

My project tractor

Desko

Looks real nice! Where did you get the tires? I'm gonna need a set for my resto project. Will this tractor be going in for a full pain job? 

Shea Worden

The tires are deestones. I used xo rust paint and it will be going for a full painting. I’m going to do all the separate pieces and  put it back together after. 

Also, does anyone have a wiring diagram for this tractor? It’s C81 8-speed

Edited by Shea Worden

12 hp Kohler

Looks great, really like the tires 

Shea Worden

I’ve used the snow plow three times. One in three inches, once in 7 in. And one in a little tiny bit. It pushes snow so well. I have bar chains and weights as well. 

2 minutes ago, 12 hp Kohler said:

Looks great, really like the tires 

Thank you.  Lot of people said that the deestones were too small but they look pretty good on there. And they leave more room for the chains to spin.  

• Like 1

gwest_ca

1979 wiring diagram

A good service manual that applies to many years and models with a different wiring diagram

Garry

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Shea Worden
      By Shea Worden
      Hey guys, my wheelhorse c81 got a new transmission last year and now it’s grinding when I drive. First thing the brake pulley is on a higher shaft and doesn’t work with the c81 brake rod and hardware. Second the bearing behind the intake pulleyhas fallen out, which I assume is the grinding sound. Is there a way I can fix it without taking the whole transmission apart? I don’t have enough knowledge to do that kind of repair. Thanks so much -Shea 
    • Shea Worden
      By Shea Worden
      Where can I find a good new drive belt for my wheel horse? I cant seem to find any online or anywhere else. I figured I would run it by you guys and see what surfaces.
    • Shea Worden
      By Shea Worden
      I am getting a decal set for my only tractor, the C81. I was wondering if the 55 dollar price was too much. Let me know-I am getting them tomorrow. Also,they look pretty authentic to me but i am a newb. Some feedback would be  great. 
    • rustyoldjunk
      By rustyoldjunk
      After a little rubbing compound looks like the paint will come out pretty good. Now for a seat and to paint the wheels.
    • rustyoldjunk
      By rustyoldjunk
      After a little rubbing compound.