briankd

finally got to plow some snow

briankd

it has been three years now since there was enuff snow here to plow. every fall i put the blade on with my turf tires and weights and never used  them the last three years .

this year decided to not do it so we did finally get three inches of snow last few days and really wouldn't need to plow i have a gravel drive (stones in the grass ) but what the heck i was out in the shed today no heat and it was about 5 degrees outside and put plow swapped tires and rims and put wheel weights on a played in the snow a bit .even plowed some paths for the dog to go out she don't like the snow she just a little weenie dog bout have to throw her out to do her business

IMG_20171231_140533.jpg

IMG_20171231_140548.jpg

IMG_20171231_140518.jpg

IMG_20171231_140506.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 3

stevasaurus

I did the same thing...that is...plowed some of the grass area for the dog.  When I came in, she immediately wanted to go outside.  I let her out, she checked out her area, did her business, and bolted back for the door.  Around zero "F" here also...tail wagging like crazy all the way.  Cracked me up.  :occasion-xmas:  Nice pictures...thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

Sarge

I've always done that for my dogs - they are used to getting to the grass and sniffing out their "bathroom" , so I've always plowed or blown that area off . Saves them the aggravation and lets me get them back in during cold weather . Used to get a kick out of using the blower to clear that area - it was hurling frozen dog turds at a pretty good velocity to about 60' away - I could put them on the neighboring property easily , lol...

I don't suggest doing that with a dual stage blower and any droppings from a larger breed - you could hurt someone or something pretty seriously , especially the blower itself - hehehehe .

Sarge

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tankman

Doggies Rule! :handgestures-thumbupright:

I push the snow wide (off the drives) just in case more cold, white, ugly junque shows up.

Of course, nowadays wicked grandsons pray for (seat time) snow. Plow away boys!

Of course the wicked duo keep the Horses clean 'n ready for more.

Christian_Plow-www.jpg.9e9c874bf3b48b7fae7d812759205e36.jpgCharlie_Linus.jpg.d9972c2535f4da4927446157688fe795.jpg

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn
On 31/12/2017 at 3:32 PM, stevasaurus said:

I did the same thing...that is...plowed some of the grass area for the dog.  When I came in, she immediately wanted to go outside.  I let her out, she checked out her area, did her business, and bolted back for the door.  Around zero "F" here also...tail wagging like crazy all the way.  Cracked me up.  :occasion-xmas:  Nice pictures...thanks for sharing.

Yes sir, the dog needs "its spot"     :lol:

Glenn