Devin

C-175 Update

Devin

It runs and drives!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

953 nut

:woohoo:         so, other than a new fuel line and cleaning up the fuel pump what was needed?:  Are you going to buy the parts tractor too?

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Didn't sound like to much trouble for you. That's great.

Glenn

• Like 1

Devin

I bought a battery and a fuel filter and cleaned the fuel pump thats all i did and it runs and drives! @953 nut and I'm hoping to buy that parts tractor soon and get the deck off it I can then mow with it and I'll paint it and replace the rear fender and I just went looking for the tractor in kissimmie and its gone😥

Edited by Devin
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jayzauto
      By Jayzauto
      I have a WheelHorse C-175-8 with Rototiller attachment. Machine is in great mechanical shape, just needs paint.  Engine has been replaced with an identical Kohler KT-17 Series 1.  New Carb has been installed.  Battery, solenoid and cables have been replaced, starts great.  Installed new Tires and Tie Rods.  Installed radial bearings in spindles, so it steers beautifully.  Fuel line has been changed, as well as headlights.  Bew mule drive and belt fot tiller and functions as designed.  I'm sure there is other items that have been done.  Very reliable machine. $800/BRO 
      Selling all my WheelHorse items and moving South.  Have other tractors ad parts if interested.  

• Bill Winn
      By Bill Winn
      For sale. 1981 WH C-175 Kohler twin series 1

1. Tractor has brand new ag tires all the way around, brand new seat, new points and condenser, new rear blade quick attach bracket, lights have been rewired with LEDs, it has a brand new lift cable and bracket,seat pan is from a 410... it's surface rusted but at least it isn't busted up like the oem plastic one, starts and runs but smokes a bit on startup if it's been sitting for months but she runs smooth and strong.

2. Tiller is like new. It had been used only about once when I bought it and now it has been used 4 times more. Tines still have much of the factory paint on them.

3. 42" mower deck works perfectly, 4. snow blade was/ is rough but I repaired it so it is quite functional,

4. Brand new rear grader blade,

5. Wheel Horse brand plow,

6. Wheel Horse brand disc- I added a piece of motorgrader blade for a drag. I also welded a post to the top to hold weights,

7. Wheel Horse brand cultivator,

8. Home built furrower. (Makes good rows)

The original Wheel Horse plow/disc/cultivator originally came as a modular kit and in order to use it the draw bar and clevis hitch had to be swapped back and forth. (big pain) I fabricated draw bars and hitches onto each piece so this is no longer necessary.
      I think this is a fair asking price at $2200 for all.

• HumbleHans
      By HumbleHans
      Operator manual 810343R1
      Wiring
      34 pages 17.5MB

Wiring Colored 
      1 page 228KB

1984 C-105 8-Speed model 11-10K802
      1984 C-125 8-Speed model 11-12K802
      1984 C-145 Automatic model 11-14KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-165 8-Speed model 11-16K801
      1984 C-175 Twin Automatic model 11-17KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-195 Twin Automatic model 01-19KE02

• D_Mac
      By D_Mac
      Well fellas I may be going to the dark side. Going to look at one tomorrow. You know the story, ran a couple years ago when parked. Now no spark. Has mower deck with new blades and belt. Tires have new tubes. Has the plastic rear fenders/ seat pan that's busted up. I have no experience with the kohler twin. I know you like pictures but don't have any. Any helpful suggestions on what I need to look at tomorrow? Any idea what a replacement metal seat pan / rear fender unit will run? Worth ? I'd like to save it but really don't have the room for another but that's never stopped me before. Like to hear all your input. Thanks
    • Foxer14
      By Foxer14
      My grandfather is selling his C-175 and I want to buy it from him to restore it. He thinks he can get about $3000, but I think that is too high. It does come with a mower deck that is probably to rusty to use and a tiller. He says the tractor has lots of accessories on it. It will need some work as it hasn't ran in probably 15-20 years. I was thinking about $1000 but I am not sure. What do you think?