lak1965

C-160 Cab install

Achto

Looking great!! Should keep you cozy while cleaning up the white stuff.

• Excellent 1

WHX??

Looks really good! :handgestures-thumbupright: Nice patina on that old girl and nice marriageof of new red and old. Any plans for (more) weight on the rear & how does that C handle the front beast?

lak1965

It steers a bit hard. I was thinking of getting a steering quickener and install it backwards to act similar to 520 steering reduction.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Excellent    :handgestures-thumbupright:

Glenn

DougC

Enjoy your new cab!!!  I know I love mine in the winter.  :)

lak1965

Here it is. Moving snow like nobodys business. Nice and cozy warm and dry in the cab!!

Edited by lak1965
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BrianStasC-101
      By BrianStasC-101
      Hello all. I am looking for suggestions on adapting the pto from my C series tractor to a harbor freight predator 420 13hp engine. I know the predator motors are a controversial topic however it is the route I have chosen for this particular machine. The intent was to mostly use it for plowing so no PTO required but it would be handy to have. Looking to hear from someone that has successfully done the swap that may offer any advice before I attempt to transfer it over. Just looking for any general pointers that will help me along the way to make it go as smoothly as possible. 
    • HumbleHans
      By HumbleHans
      Operator manual 810343R1
      Wiring
      34 pages 17.5MB

Wiring Colored 
      1 page 228KB

1984 C-105 8-Speed model 11-10K802
      1984 C-125 8-Speed model 11-12K802
      1984 C-145 Automatic model 11-14KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-165 8-Speed model 11-16K801
      1984 C-175 Twin Automatic model 11-17KE01 - Some used alternate inner axle bearing See PSB #369
      1984 C-195 Twin Automatic model 01-19KE02

• t_furl43
      By t_furl43
      1979 c-101 nice project tractor just needs a few odds and ends, steering wheel, coil, carburetor bowl, the wiring was redone by previous owner....all 4 tires are good and hold air it goes into all gears no problem, transmission fluid has been changed, 10hp Kohler, message me or call or txt with any questions, it does run and runs well,  it’s been kept inside since I’ve had it, I would also trade for a mid mount grader blade thanks 

92DB561C-FF95-4868-A52B-5725D4D3B9DE.mp4
    • RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      Will the plow I am using on my C121 and C160 work on a 876?  
      or is the plow frame different?
      Thanks
      Bob
    • drewd
      By drewd
      Hi All,

I have what I believe is a Commando 800 but would like to confirm model and year.  Tag reads Model # 1 0100 6; Serial # 790336. Have had it for years (bought from original owner) and want to clean it up some.

Thanks!