mpoore

Name That Part

mpoore

I could use some help identifying parts that came with a L-105. Not sure they even go with it or something else. The plow does not look like it would fit the L-105, but I could be wrong. Bear with me as I bought my first WH this spring, a C-195, and while there are similarities, I just don't know a lot about the L-105.

Parts.jpg

plow.jpg

mpoore

I don't know why the first pic is upside down. It isn't on my pc. I had to save it upside down for it to display correctly here.

Parts.jpg

Chris G

Part C looks like a snow blade mount. Part D looks to be some sort of solid mount draw bar. Part A I would say is a selector/stop plate for a lift handle or some sort of height adjustment mechanism. Part B i would say is a actuator arm for a lift system. 

mpoore

Thanks for the reply. Do you think these parts go with an L-105 because they don't look like they will. I got them with the L-105, but I think they may have gone with something else. The plow looks totally different than what I have seen others using. There's no front hitch to use part C, which makes me question why it was included. There's no rear hitch to mount the complete plow and the angle iron with bolts at each end does not match anything familiar. Part D is wider than the L-105 frame. My familiarity with the various WH models is too limited to know for sure, but I am wondering if this stuff is even WH.

12 hp Kohler

Part D Is a rear hitch that came on all gravely 800 and 8000 series tractors. Since the hitch is gravely some of the other parts may be to, I can’t picture the others of the top of my head though. The hitch is defiantly from a gravely though looks the same as the one on my gravely. All of the parts do have a gravely red to them as well so they might all be gravely. As far as the snow plow goes I have no clue it has an odd design. 

Thats my :twocents-02cents:

• Like 1