WVHillbilly520H

Liberal tirade on small engines

WVHillbilly520H

Mods feel free to move this if I've posted in the wrong area but I believe our group needs to see this nonsense from the liberals in California, Jeff.

Screenshot_20171129-122036.png

Screenshot_20171129-122042.png

Screenshot_20171129-122048.png

Screenshot_20171129-122133.png

Screenshot_20171129-122121.png

Screenshot_20171129-122133.png

Screenshot_20171129-122140.png

Screenshot_20171129-122149.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Jerry77
42 minutes ago, oldredrider said:

Can't wait for the San Andreas fault to separate them from us

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 5

littleredrider

Really?!? These people need a job. For how small these engines are I doubt it even leaves a footprint on pollution. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

WHX??

Seriously ... this guys on crack...Seriously

Either that or he seriously p'ed off his neighbors so much they took the muffs off their leaf blowers and run a 1 to 1  mix just to get him to move. Seriously

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

ACman

Don’t they already make electrical toys for this guy to play with :scratchead: ? Just saying ! :lol:

Edited by ACman
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

pfrederi

Replacing old equipment with new stuff creates other kinds of industrial pollution  ( I guess since most everything is made in China he thinks it is OK to move that pollution there???)...not to mention the strange stuff generated in the making of Lithium Ion batteries

• Like 7

ol550

Have some old friends that moved to StLouis and their neighborhood does not allow any gas powered outdoor equipment.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4

C-101plowerpower

aah good thing there's a whole lot of water between them and me. i bet the guy that wrote that feels really good about himself and is now somewhere in a forrest with his richard up a tree

• Haha 6

WVHillbilly520H
51 minutes ago, ACman said:

Don’t they already make electrical toys for this guy to play with :scratchead: ? Just saying ! :lol:

You must thinking of his wife...:hilarious:...oops sorry...no really...:omg:...

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 6

elcamino/wheelhorse

Some people have nothing better to do that show how far their head is stuck up their Butt.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

squonk

My retired neighbor likes to start up his mower, leaf blower, chainsaw, pressure washer or table saw about 8:30 at night. The window my wife sits at is right next to his driveway. Drives her nuts! :)This is after being home all day in his air conditioned living room.  He boasts about "living off the grid" Charges his drill batteries and runs his Christmas lights off of solar, Catches rain water to wash his clothes. He used to sit in his motor home and run the AC off the propane genny all day before he sold it. This guy is as conservative as it gets and is a retired engineer. :rolleyes:

Edited by squonk
  • Confused 5

squonk

Many municipalities ban the gas blowers and weedeaters because of a different type of pollution: That is noise. You see it a lot in the gated communities. 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Jerry77
2 hours ago, ol550 said:

their neighborhood does not allow

That's what happens when you live in a town....rules, rules, rules......I prefer the country - and good or bad, my county doesn't have any zoning rules - no permits to do anything to your property..:)

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

roadapples
6 hours ago, oldredrider said:

Can't wait for the San Andreas fault to separate them from us.

Hope I live to see it....

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I don't mind the zoning rules so much . I just hate the home owner association rules. One place I lived had a rule that you could leave your garage door open if it faced the street and you could not have trailers on your property. It did not take me long to tell the Association President where it could stick the rules. Wasn't long after I moved.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

SylvanLakeWH

Perhaps if we all lined up our :wh:'s in a big line along the California border, put our dozer blades down and pushed west in low gear we could help California into the ocean...

Just a thought... (a really nice thought...)

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5
  • Haha 3

Big_Red_Fred

That would be another Great place to Build another Wall ! Thats one place ill never go again, Ever  ! Except for dinner at Elcamino/wheel horses place ! His Standing order, Bring a FEL or else ;-) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JoeM

It's pretty obvious......these folks rule a country they don't live in!

Back in 2011, I was part of a mining tour hosting the Philly Inquire. Talking to the staff writer Diane, I questioned the jest of the visit. Diane explained a lot of folks in Philly think electricity comes out of a wire! 

She wanted to put perspective on where it starts and the how many people, and work, it takes to make it happen. http://www.philly.com/philly/business/20110123_Toiling_in.html

Mr. Ryan's article has got all the ingredients for failure. False positives has caused our government to make many mistakes. Decisions made on subjective matter can neither used or taken seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I am environmentally concerned. We'll just use that electricity that comes out of that wire!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, Jerry77 said:

That's what happens when you live in a town....rules, rules, rules......I prefer the country - and good or bad, my county doesn't have any zoning rules - no permits to do anything to your property..:)

Me too !!!!

Every thing you want to be true or false can be researched to be just that..

How does that foolish tool maintain his own lawn? Hand scissors I'm sure.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2