Amcwheel85

Been gone...for few weeks...back...With new toys...just no new horses...

Amcwheel85

Still looking for nice (4 wheel)wheel horse cart tho!! 

WHX??

Always did like those older Fords myself and what's not to like about the round fendered Cases! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Amcwheel85
Just now, WHX12 said:

Always did like those older Fords myself and what's not to like about the round fendered Cases! :handgestures-thumbupright:

I've been searching for a little 130 and this was awesome original!

• Like 2

ACman

Sorry for your loss but it sounds as if he was listening and thinking of you. Prayers sent to you and your family. :pray:

I like all the different colors in your collection especially that Case . First tractor I drove was a Case . Looks as if the kids and you will be having some fun on the four wheelers.

One complaint though...No :text-coolphotos: of those AMC’s . Who wouldn’t like pics of that Gremlin? Is that a AMX hidden in the corner? What’s that behind the Gremlin a Hornet or Eagle? .... :lol:

Edited by ACman
  • Thanks 1

Amcwheel85

Thanks ACman! Love my gremlin and actually mom wants me to bring that to Tennessee with me lol. Yes that's my dads 1970 AMX he has owned since 1974, and that's a 2 door concord behind gremlin. O and dads AMX drag car is done and ready to race 

IMG_3689.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

Sorry to hear of your cousin's passing. Sounds like you had a special bond with him and will remember him every time you use the Cub.

:text-coolphotos:           Thanks for the pictures of you kids and your dad's cars.              Be safe on those ATVs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amcwheel85

Thanks 953Nut.. him and my dad were like brothers and he was my other dad. Last time I was in New York was last Christmas and shortly after we found out he had cancer and he past away within 8 months. On a more fun note We set up track in the yard.. my daughter is getting good! 

IMG_4359.JPG

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Glad to see the kids wearing helmets while on the 4 wheeler.

Love the AMC race car!

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

She needs full faced helmet but my parents want to get her one for Christmas so... lol and thanks I have a short video of it running but idk how well it would look on here.

• Like 1

Sarge

Pretty good haul - those older Ford GT's were pretty well built and that old Case just screams classic all over it . I was always a fan of them but no one around here would ever turn loose of one due to their cost and they rarely ever broke down as well .

An AMX drag car - now that's something you don't see every day , at the track or elsewhere for that matter...

Sarge

• Like 2

ebinmaine
On 11/28/2017 at 12:13 PM, Amcwheel85 said:

a Case 130

:thumbs:

• Excellent 1