RandyLittrell

BD-4262 Dozer Blade?

RandyLittrell

I just picked up a blade of of Craiglist this weekend with the intent of making it fit my 310-8. After looking around online and seeing it was different than others I'm seeing, I decided to look at the implement manuals. It looks like I ended up with a blade made in 62 only maybe. I will let you guys be the judge. 

20171125_160813.jpg

20171125_160751.jpg

I am thinking now, someone with a round nose should have this. Maybe I can co some horse trading. 

Randy

Edited by RandyLittrell
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, RandyLittrell said:

thinking now, someone with a round nose should have this. Maybe I can co some horse trading.

You are correct, looks like your best option.

Lane Ranger

Yes that is a 1962   -BD-4262  Dozer Blade.  I have one and used it on my brothers's  1963  633 Wheel Horse  several years ago as my winter snow remover.

gallery_339_343_1004688.jpg

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 5

RandyLittrell

OK guys, I need to get this sold. I will put it in the classified section here first before I go local. Do you guys think $150 is a reasonable asking price? its not perfect but your not gonna find one of these everyday I don't think. I would probably trade for a blade to fit my 310 too. Maybe I could make a little money pushing snow this winter. 

Randy

Goldnboy

Randy I know we are overdue for some snow... but you should know better than that by now! I haven't used my snowblower for 4 years.

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

I will lower the price to $100 or I really would like a blade to fit my 310-8. Let me know what you have guys, I really want a blade for my 310 but really don't want to modify this if I don't have to. 

Thanks, Randy

RandyLittrell

TRADED AWAY